Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nikolai Valuev: Usyk vs. Gassiev Will Be The Fight of The Year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andrij View Post
    Watch Ali vs. Foreman again and don't be surprised to see a repeat. Usyk is also able to stop Gassiev by tiring him out with speed, movement and big workrate which Gassiev never seen before.
    I myself think that Usyk will win; Gassiev's power is scary, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
      I myself think that Usyk will win; Gassiev's power is scary, though.
      NAHHHH.... Gassiev hit Dorticos with his best shots until Round 12 and Dorticos took it all well. The thing is Dorticos was tired and he never went the distance before. It was a new experience for him. Usyk already got tested by Briedis and he will be more careful against Gassiev.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrij View Post
        NAHHHH.... Gassiev hit Dorticos with his best shots until Round 12 and Dorticos took it all well. The thing is Dorticos was tired and he never went the distance before. It was a new experience for him. Usyk already got tested by Briedis and he will be more careful against Gassiev.
        Good points

Comment

i cant wait for this one.

Comment

ESPN putting on garbage fights, and you got this fight that puts the best against the best and no one picks it up. 10 out of 10 I would rather watch this fight than the mismatches that are being fed to us.

Comment

I see it the same as Ali-George

Comment

Working...
              X