Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What "evidence" is there Pacquaio is on roids?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by New England View Post
    again, rebut the bold without acting like a little kid,

Dude, I'll apologize for all of the name calling (which by the way was a reaction to your subtle, passive/aggressive name calling that you did when you first quoted me)....

But you are clearly wrong. Clearly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      Waste of time. The guy knows he's wrong as do the others. They are doing it to troll or are truly delusional.
      Agreed. I think their delusion becomes embarrassment when they are proven wrong...then they just result to trolling.

Case in point: that D4 dude. He's a ****ing joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        Agreed. I think their delusion becomes embarrassment when they are proven wrong...then they just result to trolling.

Case in point: that D4 dude. He's a ****ing joke.
        They get proven wrong, then a few weeks pass and they repeat the same nonsense they got proven wrong about. They've got to be trolling. They can't be so ******ed.

Comment

• Originally posted by john l View Post
          You said 2 years and if Manny would have took the test they would have fought in 2010.Them are facts now I'm done with taking about this fight Manny already lost.And he would have lost at any time.Get over it

No, I said Floyd said he wanted to take year or two year out of boxing. I also provided you of a video saying it

Why did he duck the Pacquiao and say that?

Comment

YOU MORON. HE DIDN'T TAKE A BLOOD TEST ON MAY 1ST. HE TOOK A URINE TEST!!!

WHY THE **** WOULD HE MASK HIS BLOOD VOLUME WHEN HE DIDN'T TAKE A BLOOD TEST?

for starters, USADA literally says they banned what floyd did because it masks urine tests. what you appear to be talking about is physically diluting urine with water, etc, which is very different from taking an Iv. you're not particularly coherent, so maybe you can clarify :lo1l:. i have a hard time taking people seriously when they act liek they're fifteen.

additioanlly, he's subject to random testing, which can include blood testing up to the day of the fight, and be a motivation for his taking IVS to mask whatever he doesn't want showing up on a test.

the NSAC hgad a huge problem with what floyd did and how he went about getting the exemption without their knowledge until for some miraculous reason... they didn't . probably had nothign to do with protecting the most lucritive draw in the history of the state. no motivation there. and floyd's use of usada and giving publicity and validty to a drug testing program which tests less and costs more isn't a motivation for them to collude with him either, i suspect?

keep in mind also that pacquiao's camp rejected in 2012 a clause in the contract that would have allowed floyd to do exactly what he did this time, get a TUE without informing the athletic commission. yet here we are.

again, not a smoking gun, but FFS the guy got popped with an illegal IV on the eve of the fight, and it's a method recognized by usada to mask drugs in both blood and urine! we migh tnot even know about it if the guy wasn't caught with a needle in his arm.

if you don't suspect floyd may be guilty you're just a shill. thaty's not an inslult, it is what it is.

another gif like a 10-year-old is expected. we shall see if i care enough to respond again.
            Last edited by New England; 01-17-2018, 07:14 PM.

Comment

You have no idea what "up to" means, do you?

Dude. You are an absolute moron.

What happened in 2015?

Was he blood tested on the day of the fight?

No blood tests with in the last 10 days of any of USADA tests for Floyd's fight.

Comment

Post it up and get embarrassed you lying sack of shlt.
                It's in the thread

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                  No, I said Floyd said he wanted to take year or two year out of boxing. I also provided you of a video saying it

Why did he duck the Pacquiao and say that?
                  He never ducked Pac like I said even fredie said 1st time in 2010 was their fault its on youtube.Now really I'm done with this they fought and it was not close.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                    for starters, USADA literally says they banned what floyd did because it masks urine tests. what you appear to be talking about is physically diluting urine with water, etc, which is very different from taking an Iv. you're not particularly coherent, so maybe you can clarify :lo1l:. i have a hard time taking people seriously when they act liek they're fifteen.
                    The hell are you talking about. Diluted piss is diluted piss!!!! Are you high right now? The specific gravity test measures if the piss is diluted or not. Case closed. This is moronic.

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    additioanlly, he's subject to random testing, which can include blood testing up to the day of the fight, and be a motivation for his taking IVS to mask whatever he doesn't want showing up on a test.
                    So your point is that he's guilty because in front of the DCO he chose to mask for a test that he didn't take? Again, that's asinine.

the NSAC hgad a huge problem with what floyd did and how he went about getting the exemption without their knowledge until for some miraculous reason... they didn't . probably had nothign to do with protecting the most lucritive draw in the history of the state. no motivation there. and floyd's use of usada and giving publicity and validty to a drug testing program which tests less and costs more isn't a motivation for them to collude with him either, i suspect?
                    So now we move onto a deflection??? I thought we were discussing him diluting his urine or masking his blood.

keep in mind also that pacquiao's camp rejected in 2012 a clause in the contract that would have allowed floyd to do exactly what he did this time, get a TUE without informing the athletic commission. yet here we are.
                    There was no clause in the contract that said that. All of the rules came from WADA's protocol, and Pacquiao's team sought to tweek those rules. After he did, it was sent to Mayweather and he approved of the changes. This also can be proven since the drug contract was first signed by Pacquiao and only subsequently signed by Mayweather. USADA went on record stating this as well.

again, not a smoking gun, but FFS the guy got popped with an illegal IV on the eve of the fight, and it's a method recognized by usada to mask drugs in both blood and urine! we migh tnot even know about it if the guy wasn't caught with a needle in his arm.
                    Even Hauser admits that he wasn't "popped" with the IV. The DCO was with him before the weigh-in and then stayed during the IV and after to complete the sample. This information is already out there and you either aren't aware of it or you're ignoring it. How could they get a sample before the IV if he was caught with the IV?

if you don't suspect floyd may be guilty you're just a shill. thaty's not an inslult, it is what it is.

another gif like a 10-year-old is expected. we shall see if i care enough to respond again.

Dude, you asked me to prove you wrong. I did just that. You responded with a whole bunch of squirming nonsense here.
                    Last edited by travestyny; 01-17-2018, 07:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                      It's in the thread
                      Which post. Show it so I can prove you wrong yet again.

Comment

Working...
                      X