Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Canelo really wanted to cheat, he wouldn't have taken Clenbuterol......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by O Prophet View Post
    Clen was good 30-40 years ago but nowadays there is way better stuff out there.

Being a millionaire, if Canelo really wanted to cheat, he wouldn't have taken clenbuterol.

He obviously got that **** from that nasty food in mexico.

This actually proves to me that he's clean.
    Well if it doesn't help as you are saying (and you are lying), he shoudln't have used it at all.

Secondly all his fanboys became specialized in PEDs over night...

Comment

Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
      It doesn't matter, it's DRUGS AKA PEDS for endurance!

Canelo must be banned! If he was some random Russian dude he would have already disqualified & banned from boxing for 1 or 2 years.
      endurance ????? You're kidding right... canelo usually gasses out after the 7th round....nice try....

Comment

Being a millionaire, if Canelo really wanted to cheat, he wouldn't have taken clenbuterol.

I said it before, if everybody knows the meat is tainted, you should stay away from it no?..How can you use as an excuse something that everybody knows, is like me saying I know if I do drugs I can get fired but I ate funky brownies anyways and then blame them and show I have receipts.

Comment

Originally posted by Hewito View Post
          I said it before, if everybody knows the meat is tainted, you should stay away from it no?..How can you use as an excuse something that everybody knows, is like me saying I know if I do drugs I can get fired but I ate funky brownies anyways and then blame them and show I have receipts.
          i knew the brownies might be laced but i ate it anyways LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
            endurance ????? You're kidding right... canelo usually gasses out after the 7th round....nice try....
            Probably gasses in 4-5th without’em....

Comment

Clen is designed for a guy with Canelo's frame and genetics...burn down fat while preserving muscle. Look how much bigger he was than Cotto and Khan after making weight.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                If Canelo really wanted to cheat-he would've just refused to take PED tests.
                He wouldn't be a PPV star if he did that doe. Too many fans would turn against him.

Comment

Absolute bull****. It's a potent drug. He's a dirty cheating piece of ****. Get him banned.

Comment

Are you ******ed? He tested positive and you're saying he's clean. WTF. LOL.

Comment

I think he's clean.

Comment

Working...
                      X