Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
    Why... Im not talking about u...
    I was asking because i was being nosy.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      I was asking because i was being nosy.
      Lmao.... I see.

Comment

First of all I blame the prick who threw the drink. But secondly boxing promotion has become wildly nationalistic to stoke fires of hate and contempt. It’s always country versus country, savage versus blue chipper, race versus race. People want someone to root for and when you don’t follow boxing closely, you can resort to just rooting for the person that moves like you do. I’m not very surprised as I almost always see squabbles (or full on fights) in the matches I attend.

Comment

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/boxin...n-him-13103082

Windsor Park. In the UK. Research it. It was NOT in Ireland
          You're stupid it was in northern Ireland. Northern Ireland is part of Britain though so you're saying it was in Britain but not Ireland but it was in both but most definitely not in England as that is a separate country separated by a body of water. Is it really hard for you guys to fathom. Great Britain is Scotland, Wales, England and northern Ireland. The republic or Ireland is independent, that's why it is a republic. It's own thing. It's really quite simple.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSuperLeeds View Post
            You're stupid it was in northern Ireland. Northern Ireland is part of Britain though so you're saying it was in Britain but not Ireland but it was in both but most definitely not in England as that is a separate country separated by a body of water. Is it really hard for you guys to fathom. Great Britain is Scotland, Wales, England and northern Ireland. The republic or Ireland is independent, that's why it is a republic. It's own thing. It's really quite simple.
            Thanks for youre enlightening post. Now kindly go fuck yourself. Stupid.

Comment

Definitely not justifying that old prick but it all went about because if i remember it was Wilder brother? or member of his team shoved him or ran into him. have to watch the whole thing again, it was a while ago.

Comment

Are the Manx british?

Comment

Thanks for youre enlightening post. Now kindly go fuck yourself. Stupid.
                  "You're" means "you are"

you meant to use the word "your" in its place there.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSuperLeeds View Post
                    great Britain is not the United Kingdom....Northern Ireland is a part of the Irish Island, Ireland. Not Great Britain. England and the others are on GB. Not Northern Ireland. Great Britain + Ireland and Man and the other little ones make the British Isles. Northern Ireland is the UK's territory on the island called Ireland. The Irish Republic shares the island with them.

Comment

and these morons cry like b1tches when celebrities retaliate

Comment

Working...
                      X