Collapse
No announcement yet.

This a horrible Low for UK fans disrespecting Wilder like this

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a Brit and known Wilder critic but yes this action was undeniably stupid, embarrassing, and whoever responsible should of been punished but it is certainly not like the behaviour of the majority.

However, the title makes it sound like the whole of Britain threw that cup.

That is also horrible and low and no better than the cup thrower.... Full of hate :-(

But then again that is the world we live in, haters on all sides.... **** you all
    Last edited by leeroy84; 02-08-2020, 05:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      Britain = British. Northern Ireland isn't part of Britain. They're Irish.
      They have dual citizenship. Cant fairly say if they are brits or Irish.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        Britain = British. Northern Ireland isn't part of Britain. They're Irish.
        It's not that simple, but yeah, you got the right of it in that there probably should be a word (UKish or something similar) to distinguish those residents of Ireland who hold UK citizenship but there ain't and the legal term remains 'British'... look on the Gov. websites and they'll all talk about Britsh citizenship etc.

I guess you'd say they are both British and Irish... or Irish Brits or something...

EDIT: Ha I just spent longer than warranted actually looking up various opinions on the matter and there's absolutely no consensus anywhere. Take your pick I guess. It's more about whther you choose to prioritise the political or Geographical division.
        Last edited by Citizen Koba; 02-08-2020, 05:37 PM.

Comment

Yes, it was disrespectful, but Wilder survived.

Comment

Comment

I think its so funny some posters act so self righteous calling guys classless or trash. But when stuff like this happen they become just as classless.

Self righteous hypocrites are the worst type of people

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                I think its so funny some posters act so self righteous calling guys classless or trash. But when stuff like this happen they become just as classless.

Self righteous hypocrites are the worst type of people
                Please clarify

Comment

Originally posted by Joel Osteen
                  It's easy to distinguish. If catholic they are Irish and if not they are British.
                  lol Waaaay confusing. Can you tell by looking at them? If Catholic or not ...

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    Please clarify
                    Why... Im not talking about u...

Comment

It was before the Pianeta fight I think, and it was classless too. I think there were other videos where he was shown a lot of love. So much so that he lost his voice.

Comment

Working...
                      X