No announcement yet.

Fighting at light heavy will shave years off of Ward's life

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
    well he's **** out of luck he cant make 168 anymore.
    Well Ward was fighting at light heavy at the ams I think and in the pro game, making 168lb wasn't so difficult for him initially, plus he enjoyed a natural size advantage over guys at that weight.

Now at light heavyweight, his style of being physical on the inside just wont work against bigger, stronger guys who either match him for size or are bigger.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
      Well Ward was fighting at light heavy at the ams I think and in the pro game, making 168lb wasn't so difficult for him initially, plus he enjoyed a natural size advantage over guys at that weight.

Now at light heavyweight, his style of being physical on the inside just wont work against bigger, stronger guys who either match him for size or are bigger.
      We'll look back at this post a few years from now. And after Ward goes through Beterbiev, Stevenson, Gvod, Sabransky, Kovalev II, etc, you POS will still find a way to discredit the man

It's fine by me because it's rather amusing watching this same script play out over and over

Posts like these are what actually put the fighters you hate on into ATG status. Please keep it coming

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.DagoWop View Post
        You guys are so used to watching champs knock over cans that you call a fighter a bum when he fights the absolute best in the division and looks like he is being tested. Ward and Kov BOTH beat everyone at 175 including one dimensional fighters like Stevenson, Beterbiev and anyone else.
        If you think Stevenson is one dimensional than you clearly don't know shieeet about boxing.

Lemmie guess, you think he is one dimensional because he uses his left hand a lot?

Well, why don't you tell us about Ward's non existent right hand huh? Seems to me the guy only has one arm for most of his fights, why isn't he one dimensional?

Lol, you can hate Explosiveson all you want, but he will never be one dimensional. The guy can brawl on the inside like a pressure fighter, or box on the outside like a boxer puncher. He sets up his left hand well with jabs to the body, jabs to the head, feint jabs, and right hooks to the head and body.

He can throw the left as a straight left to the head, sraight left to the body, uppercut to the head, uppercut to the body, pull counter straight left, a left cross to the head, and a left cross to the body. He also has a good right hook to the body that he uses to open up the opponent's guard and is very good at slipping punches both inside and outside the pocket.

So not only does he throw that left in sooo many different ways, he also sets it up in so many different ways too. To claim he is one dimensional is the most ridiculous thing I ever heard.

Comment

Working...
        X