Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Edwin Valero Film 'El Inca' - Pulled From Theaters By Court Order

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KnockoutKings View Post
    here's the trailer, looks good. i want to see this. such a tragic story. I think if he was alive he would have got his dream fight with pacquiao. That fight eventually went to Brandon Rios.

Brandon Rios? wtf. Rios wasn't even in the picture nor a champ when Valero went downhill. Valero vs Pacquiao was well talked about dating from 2008. Wasn't even Rios' time nor even comparable to Valero

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
      This movie could probably be used as a message to the stupid women that stay with their men despite getting the **** kicked out of them and killed
      Yeah cuz we all know it's the woman's fault, eh? SMDH

Comment

Violates his honor and private life? What honor? The worthless POS was a total loser. The wins in the ring have long since been negated by his wacko moves outside the ring. He WAS a delinquent. Good riddance to the azzholeo waste-of-space.

Comment

This wife-murdering piece of **** deserves no honor. Edwin Valero is the lowest of the low.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
              Looks better than some of the recent crappy boxing films in the United States
              You're right. Most of the recent boxing films are crap. Most of them involve a lot of talking and less training and fighting.

Southpaw didn't like it that much, and hands of stone is not a great one as well.

Comment

Venezuelan police and corruption got both him and his wife killed.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockoutKings View Post
                  here's the trailer, looks good. i want to see this. such a tragic story. I think if he was alive he would have got his dream fight with pacquiao. That fight eventually went to Brandon Rios.

Looks horrible. A typical telenovela-style (soap opera) movie. I can't stand that crap.

Comment

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
                    Looks better than those cheesy fictional boxing movies from Hollywood. Valero was a scumbag but his life story would must see TV.
                    I have to disagree. Anything is better than cheesy telenovela style movies from South America. Even crappy Hollywood movies are 10 times better.

Comment

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
                      Valero was a scumbag but his life story would must see TV.
                      Why exactly?

Just go watch Scarface, you'll get the basic gist of it

Comment

Working...
                      X