Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Not Convinced "Slim" Joshua Can Take a Good Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
    The world is rooting for aj apart from the scum

Can aj become a two time unified champ whilst wilder still ducks and cowers behind Haymon
    what poll did you take to tell you that?

Comment

AJ by Destructive Knockout

I don't see lightning striking twice. AJ got hit with a once in a million punch and never recovered. I really believe that AJ now training exclusively for Ruiz will ultimately destroy him. I predict a 5th to 6th round stoppage with Ruiz being completely overwhelmed. Call em like I see em and if Ruiz's best outing before AJ was a loss to Parker then I just hope Ruiz banked some of his lottery money. One hit wonder

Comment

Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
        Yes indeed it was. It was so quiet, you could hear a mouse fart in church!
        They were embarrassed. For months they had saturated social media, all websites, with childishness. They made outlandish claims, they insulted Americans as a nationality, insulted a specific American ethnic group on routinely, trolled to the nth degree....it was a hard hard fall. You could clearly see those hardcore Joshua fans were really nothing more than Eddie Hearn fans because they regurgitate the exact same talking points he was and does spin in all of his interviews. When Joshua got knocked out, 95% of them just vanished....like a fart in the wind. If Ruiz defends his titles, it will happen again. And believe you me they will be the most bitter angry group of people on earth because wilder and Ruiz will have the belts again and PBC and al haymon will be the bane of their nationalist existences.

Comment

Probably can’t, but he can run more. Run and jab. I don’t expect to see many power punches thrown by Joshua. He probably just wants to win on points with jabs. But it remains to be seen if the fighter in him doesn’t get drawn into a fire fight. Joshua has a tendency to trade punches and that’s what Ruiz should hope for.

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
            When Cherry picking goes wrong! Lmao. After the first Ruiz fight.. There where no AJ fans on this site.. It was beautiful and quiet for weeks. Now they are back.. Revived and ready to be silenced again!! Lmao!
            LOL Cherry pick?

Comment

When AJ beats this guy lets make zero excuses

Comment

I think fatty got lucky last time around since Joshua did not seem mentally prepared for the fight. It stunned him. Andy lost to Parker and Joshua is much better than him.

I see Joshua KOing Ruiz within 5 rounds to win back some respect. And I think he can do it if he takes advantage of his power, reach, height, and fairly well-rounded boxing skill. It will come down to if he can handle sudden burst of attacks during which some shots will make contact. If he is agile and can move away or tie Ruiz up quickly, AJ is winning. If he has heart and chin to take a few shots, AJ is again winning. If neither of that happens, we'll get to hear " ...and still heavyweight champion of the world".

Comment

While all the AJ fans are still trying to justify his terrible performance, I'm still sitting here knowing Wilder will knock both of these men out.

Comment

Originally posted by chicken- View Post
                    While all the AJ fans are still trying to justify his terrible performance, I'm still sitting here knowing Wilder will knock both of these men out.
                    Wilder has ko power and that’s it. He boxes horribly and has horrible footwork. He was getting outboxed by a mummy in Ortiz. Didn’t win one single round and was hurt several times. Who has he faced at the elite level to give you that impression. Cuz his best opponent is fury. And he got schooled.

Comment

"still take hard combinations . . ." Hahaha, Joshua's chin has always been suspect!

Comment

Working...
                      X