Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Crawford The Most Skilled Jr Welter of All Time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you are who you beat. who has tc beaten ?

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Chop chop Corley
      Henry bruscles

Not exactly murderers row, but Floyd still competed at 140, so no way is Crawford the all time most skilled 140 of modern era let alone history
      crawford is better than floyd. sorry to break it to you. floyd never fought guys like postol, diaz, or gamboa. the silckest guys he fought were zab and corley who gave him hell. it was face first town for floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
        you are who you beat. who has tc beaten ?
        The best in hos division.

Comment

That might be a stretch but he's making a case as a top 10 fighter at 140 if he becomes undisputed

Comment

Theres no doubt Crawford is a top 5 guy at jr welter. If he become undisputed at 140, he clearly make an argument as been TBE at 140

Comment

Wouldn't be able to deal with prime Pacquiao's speed & power

Comment

Originally posted by UFC_Boxing View Post
                Theres no doubt Crawford is a top 5 guy at jr welter. If he become undisputed at 140, he clearly make an argument as been TBE at 140
                A guy Broner dominated is ranked in the top five at 140. How much can unifying this division right now really mean?

Also did someone say Crawford has elite defense lol. He gets tagged quite a but but he hasn't fought a big puncher with skill that can punish him.
                Last edited by Floyd is TBE; 05-21-2017, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Crawford is better than Floyd? What the **** are you people smoking?

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
                    Again, name me one 140 pounder in history who was as skilled as Crawford.
                    I think you should change your wording to "successful" and that's arguable. Not skilled.

I can name a good number just as skilled. Start with Duran and Pernell Whitaker. Both fought at 140 briefly.

Comment

Originally posted by NYG View Post
                      Crawford is better than Floyd? What the **** are you people smoking?
                      Floyd was better defensively but he was never able to impose his will as Crawford is able to. I also think it's fair to give Crawford the edge in fundamentals.

Comment

Working...
                      X