Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arum trying to get 50 cent on board to make Crawford vs Gamboa.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arum trying to get 50 cent on board to make Crawford vs Gamboa.

Bob Arum trying to make Gamboa vs Crawford for the co feature to Miguel Cotto fight on HBO. It's all up to 50 Cent and Gamboa.

That would be sweet.....

I think crawford beats him.... but could go either way...

I just think crawford better fundamentally and gamboa is just really fast...

Comment

Please please happen! This would be a solid test for Gamboa that would make or break either of them. Perfect fight.

Comment

Originally posted by $Natedatpkid$ View Post
        Please please happen! This would be a solid test for Gamboa that would make or break either of them. Perfect fight.
        Well put,,,

totally make or break for both guys....

Comment

Please let this happen!

Comment

Originally posted by $Natedatpkid$ View Post
            I agree with you man. I like both these fighters the same it's a 50/50 fight going in which are the type of fight I like watching.

Comment

Might be a stinker tbh but competition wise its perfect. Sign it

Comment

Arum doesn't wanna sacrifice is next top investment(Garcia) to Gamboa, this is low reward high risk fight for Gamboa. If I was 50 I will accept the fight with Crawford but with a guarantee fight with Mikey Garcia if he beats Crawford.

Comment

Arum is bull****ting, watch Crawford fight some stiff instead and stink it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    Well put,,,

totally make or break for both guys....
                    This would be a make or break fight for Gamboa but not for Crawford. Crawford can become a instant star with a win but a loss is only a minor setback. He's only 25 years old. A loss would not stop him from becoming a future star.

Comment

Working...
                    X