Collapse
No announcement yet.

The next 24 hours will determine Canelo-Trout, says Schaefer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he doesn't fight trout on the mayweather guerrero card a lot of people will be pissed. It would be good for everybody so i don't see why they wouldn't. Unless they're scared Canelo might lose his 0

Comment

the only way canelo gets off hate free if he doesnt fight trout is if he is fighting floyd next.

only way. But if he doesnt fight floyd, trout, or a legit 154, let the hate begin/continue.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
        Is anyone really interested??? I'm surprised that they haven't tried to get Canelo to fight Zab Judah or another WW, dude is being protected.

People talk about Chavez Jr but Canelo is a truly protected.
        They should have Chavez jr vs Canelo. Would be good for May 4 too. Mexican holiday and all. And we'd get to see the dominant Hyped up fight who fights guys half their own size.

Comment

Originally posted by Big_L View Post
          why this guy talking like he needs an answer from trout? the fighters are both in.

schaefer doing all he can to avoid trout.
          This fight isn't happening. If they do fight Trout will humiliate Canelo, even if he gets robbed on the scorecards. Goldenboy will likely make a silly excuse to protect Canelo and then pair him out with a shot Angulo coming off a prison stint (who also went life and death with a fringe welterweight prospect).

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
            "So I think within the next 24 hours, we're going to find out one of three things: A) if Canelo is on the card, B) against who -- either Austin Trout or somebody else, or, C) if he's going to fight on his own date. We will find all of that out within the next 24 hours."

http://rin gtv.craveonline.com/blog/177421-lems-latest-the-next-24-hours-will-determine-alvarez-trout
            I'll pay for Trout vs Canelo in the comfort of my own home if it's on its own date. Otherwise, I'd go to a pub with some friends and join the others who are sick of supporting a duck.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
              My gut tells me Canelo is going to fight someone else, like Angulo. I really, really hope I'm wrong.
              What a bunch of crap that will be if he does. I thought this fight was already signed.

Comment

I'm still confident this fight happens.

24 hours can't come sooner.

Soon as Canelo's fight's signed we'll get the press releases.

Comment

Canelo already confirmed the fight...don't see why it won't go through.

Comment

I hope just like the rest of you that its Canelo v Trout but wasnt it like a year ago that Angulo was this monster and now hes a joke.

Comment

Canelo is ready. They're waiting for Trout. And whether it should be a separate event not just a Mayweather/Guerrero co-feature.

Ball is clearly on Trout and Mayweather's court.

Comment

Working...
                      X