No announcement yet.

Berchelt likely next for Loma accroding to Carl Moretti

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Berchelt likely next for Loma accroding to Carl Moretti

I think this is the move to make. Berchelt is the best fighter at 130 besides Loma.

So how badly would Loma lose to Crawford? Or Spence to Ward? Or Ward to Joshua?

Weight classes exist... age matters...

Comment

This would be a good fight to depart from 130 and move up to 135 for the Mikey fight. Berchelt is good and he probably wouldn’t quit but I don’t see no way in hell of him having a chance to win more then a couple rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
        So how badly would Loma lose to Crawford? Or Spence to Ward? Or Ward to Joshua?

Weight classes exist... age matters...
        How many diapers and tissues you go through last night?

Seriously, this crying is out of control. Even in the lounge one cannot escape it.

Comment

Oh my God, I want to see it happen way more than Rigo/Loma. Berchelt is a PERFECT fight for Lomachenko, there will be no excuses about inactivity, age or weight

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
            Oh my God, I want to see it happen way more than Rigo/Loma. Berchelt is a PERFECT fight for Lomachenko, there will be no excuses about inactivity, age or weight
            Literally I can't see any situation Loma even loses a second of this fight.

Comment

I want to see Loma unify at 130 and get all the belts before moving to 135. Then do the same at 135 to become an undisputed champion at two weight classes. It can be done if all the other title holders are willing to fight him.

Comment

Berchelt is a good opponent for him.

But I'd like to see Lomachenko fight Mikey Garcia before Mikey moves up from 135 permanently.

Comment

Good if true. Mikey and Linares busy, Berchelt the best option at 130. I just hope TR don't try another fight against a Marriaga-level opponent because it's a waste of time and talent.

Comment

Berchelt will fight Roman instead.....

Comment

Working...
                    X