No announcement yet.

Kelly Brook No Longer Fighting At 154 Going Back Down To 147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
    You sure are full of hate for GGG and his fans to bring up something this old. There is nothing to lol about. Brook himself is the one who said loud clear and often that he was too big for 147 and making that weight absolutely killed him and drained him. It was his excuse for losing to Spence. Maybe you were lol so hard you forgot that.
    no...i didnt forgot anything

i was around boxing boards before brook/spence....when lil g was getting **** on for fighting brook(this was before the fight actually happened) all the lil gggroupies swore brook would never fight at WW again after the fight.....and they were wrong

Comment

If he's serious about going back down its a stupid move.
      He's been at 154 for way too long.
      Never ends well in this scenario.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
        100% cheat, everyone in the Ingle gym is on the gear including Ingle

He wasn't even injured last time around, pulled out of the fight with a fake injury.
        He also pulled out of the Chaves fight with no injury.

And now, that he has no easy fights at JMW he is coming back to WW. The dude is just pathetic.

Always suspected him of being a dopes cheat, but after refusing to sign onto the clean testing program, he is not even hiding it now. Dudes a fraud.

Comment

According to Hearn Brook is in a 16 week camp and is going back to 147. Even if he does not get the Khan fight

But all the Brook fanboys told us he was taking over the 154
          Its like I been telling these imbeciles on NSB, Kell Brooks is a rentboy, Amir Khan calls the shots! Eddie Hearn never cared for Brook!
          Last edited by 1hourRun; 09-07-2018, 04:16 AM.

Comment

To me he looks a division smaller than Hurd, Charlo, Munguia. Who is he going to 'weight bully' at 147? Thurman? Spence? Garcia-Porter winner? All are big, strong welterweights.

TS is still upset about Khan ducking Brook. Worst duck in UK history and still ongoing. And what's all this about too many Brook fans talking him up? Khan is the most overhyped fighter in recent memory "oh my God he has such fast hands, next Sugar Ray Robinson", "if he an iron chin he'd be unbeatable" and then he barely gets by no power Algieri. "Why is Floyd ducking Khan?". Khan has a lower boxing IQ than Conor McGregor, a lower actual IQ than even the TS.

Comment

It will be Khan

Comment

If Brook wasn't juiced and roided to hell would he be a good fighter? I don't think so.

Comment

According to Hearn, Ingle has hired "sports scientists" to help Brook come back down to 147.

There are drugs on the market that will allow one to lose muscle mass but keep ones strength
                  He's also shopping for property in Mecico...

Comment

His sparring partners at 154 mustve been beating on him.

Comment

Well I don't want to hear any excuses about him being weight drained any more, ridiculous decision to move back down to 154 . Maybe he's not looked so good in sparring against the bigger guys or something I don't know.

Comment

Working...
                      X