Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya To Golovkin: Go Fight Derevyancheko For $1 Million!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fishnets is acting like a real piece of s***. GGG should go fight Derevyanchenko then the haters can shut the f*** up and he keeps the IBF belt.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. EBT 97K View Post
      Yeah, phuck off Triple Flop. The King will go on and make 40 without you.

Phucking bum got his ass whooped by Canelo yet wants half? Lmao. Phucking bum.
      So, after the positive drug test you are going consider Canelo the best men in boxing? Clearly, he will never be one and it’s obvious you don’t know **** about boxing. Pushing your agenda and let me guess you are probably a 12-year-old. How about you stick to playing a 12-year-old games, ok?

Comment

De La H0m0 is acting like GGG can't fight Jacobs or O'Sullivan too...

I wouldn't mind seeing BJS school Nelo and GGG having that rematch with Jacobs. From what I've read though, BJS prefers to fight GGG over Nelo.

De La H0m0 needs to realize that GGG isn't the one with the reputation problem.

Comment

I know that a million $ is not much for Oscar. He spends a million $ on **** insertion & maintenance supplies like it’s nothing.

Comment

Typical haters

GGG continues to show that Eastern European and Soviet fighters the best in the world and don't need to cheat unlike USA fighters.

The sheer fact the racist ghetto fan base in boxing is still butt hurt after both Loma and GGG have cemented themselves 1&2 in the pound for pound rankings pisses a lot of people off. Grow up, put away the trolling ALT accounts, put away the jealousy of white Fighter's wishing they were your own, and start holding your coward fighters accountable for their continued ducking and running like the scared frauds they are. You disgrace not only USA but boxing in general. The NFL stood up to your crying, now boxing needs to step up and stop the welfare system it runs in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by chubuk7 View Post
              So, after the positive drug test you are going consider Canelo the best men in boxing? Clearly, he will never be one and it’s obvious you don’t know **** about boxing. Pushing your agenda and let me guess you are probably a 12-year-old. How about you stick to playing a 12-year-old games, ok?
              It's a grown 40 year old adolescent in the ghetto who resents what fighters like ggg represents to his movement. Guy is a coward and literally embarrassing USA just like the morons who believe in that propaganda movement

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                to some degree you are right....

but people need to remember they thought canelo needed golovkin before too...and all of the sudden a khan fight popped up out of nowhere...and did pretty well and made canelo some money

guys want to fight canelo...hes a meal ticket....dont be suprised if at some point down the road you see a fight with canelo pop up that you never really considered possible....

The fight with Khan was a cherypick to avoid GGG. They waited GGG out and that's a fact. Canelo gets beat by other MWs and the meal ticket will soon be a snack. I can't see Canelo beating Jacobs, Saunders, AD, Andrade, Charlo, and I think Golden Boy knows it.

Comment

Originally posted by chubuk7 View Post
                  Exactly! Before I even read your response, when I read the part about Canelo "The King" I knew she was blushing 12 year old fan girl who only wants to be identified as "97k" which says everything about her.
                  Last edited by richardt; 05-26-2018, 10:32 AM.

Comment

I do coke as well and can relate to Oscar's behavior

Comment

Oscar and Canelo are actually hoping Derevyancheko defeats GGG and Im now feeling even more strongly that Canelo might have actually wanted to test positive for clenbuterol .

It's not just about the fear of getting beat up by GGG again but also the fear of losing the financial investing power of being undefeated, on paper that is. On the bright side, I think their dastardly plan backfired and their legacy permanently tainted, hence all the frivolous PR stunts
                      Last edited by maracho; 05-26-2018, 10:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X