Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya To Golovkin: Go Fight Derevyancheko For $1 Million!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lil G should just move on. The drug cheaters already cheated to get the draw and now they want to keep all the money to recover their loss

Comment

Originally posted by chubuk7 View Post
      I disagree with GGG needing to bend over one more time....tbh... I rather not see this fight... GGG is doing ****nelo a favor to fight him a second time after all the BS! That should be a 50/50 fight. At most 60/40 since Mexican Chucky somehow has better drawing power. The first one ended in a "draw" even though we all know who won. If I were GGG I'd go capture Billy Joe Saunders belt and let Canelo beg if he wants any piece of the middleweight championship.
      Canelo already proved he doesn't care about the belts last time ggg tried to use his belts and his wbc mandatory position to get more money canelo threw his belt away continued negotiations and offered to write ggg's precious belts off the contract so he can still play champion after he lost.canelo isn't begging ggg it's the other way around

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
        in any real boxing fans eyes it was golovkin who came away looking the worst between the two after that fight....he was supposed to savagely destroy canelo and end his career according to golovkins superfans...he didnt even beat him
        Golovkin did very well in the fight. He dominated the action, controlled the ring, showed a dominant jab and outboxed Canelo. The detractors including you were calling for Canelo to beat him. So cut the BS.

Comment

Go fight Spike Sullivan for 1M?!

Comment

I like how GGG stands firm and demands a fair split. Golden Boy needs the GGG fight, they depend on Canelo to bring in the cash. They lost most of their champions lately. Linares lost, Saddam Ali lost, JoJo Diaz lost.

GGG can fight whoever, he has no problem to travel to Japan or the UK, but Canelo? He only has 2 fixed dates a year and already blew one because of his PEDs. Off the juice and facing Charlo/Jacobs/Saunders for average money and risking a loss? Haha. The only option for Canelo is Spike and nobody wants to see that fight.

GGG knows exactly what he's doing. Principles, Fairness, Justice. He will walk away from that fight if he doesnt get a fair split. What options does Canelo really have to make alot of money? GGG brings by far the most money, all the other opponents are not really known and also high risk. Then there is Spike who brings no money and is a mismatch. Do they really want to sell that crap?

I cant wait to hear from Hearn/Warren/Charlos if they actually got contacted. I call bullsh..

Comment

Originally posted by omh View Post
              Canelo already proved he doesn't care about the belts last time ggg tried to use his belts and his wbc mandatory position to get more money canelo threw his belt away continued negotiations and offered to write ggg's precious belts off the contract so he can still play champion after he lost.canelo isn't begging ggg it's the other way around
              What? As far as I can see, GGG isn't begging either. People here acting like GGG can't feed his family without Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. EBT 97K View Post
                Yeah, phuck off Triple Flop. The King will go on and make 40 without you.

******** bum got his ass whooped by Canelo yet wants half? Lmao. ******** bum.
                No he won't Canelo is now a known cheater.... 40 million LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                  Golovkin did very well in the fight. He dominated the action, controlled the ring, showed a dominant jab and outboxed Canelo. The detractors including you were calling for Canelo to beat him. So cut the BS.
                  i made no such prediction that canelo was going to beat him...i favored golovkin pretty well to win that one...it was my mistake..i should have gone with my instinct and gut and instead bought into the hype

it was a draw...lol

"dominated the action"...lol...unreal

Comment

Originally posted by chubuk7 View Post
                    It takes truly twisted thinking to say that it was GGG who messed up this fight. You have turned the tables, absolving the cheater, and making his intended victim the villain. Being perceived as a cheater is WAY worse than coming up short against great fighters.
                    you are an idiot

nowhere in my comment, that you quoted, did i imply that golovkin messed up any rematch

i said, after the fight it was golovkin who came away looking worse off than canelo.....canelo did better than most expected in the fight...golovkin was supposed to blow out canelo and knock him out....the luster came off golovkin....not canelo...i was talking strictly about the first fight

Comment

People want to pretend it's not a two way street, Canelo's biggest ppv since fighting Floyd was...Oh that's right..Golovkin. They aren't going to fight Jacobs, they aren't going to fight Charlo and Spike isn't going to draw ppv million selling interest. If Golovkin took an 20/80 split the first go round, conceding 5% isn't a big deal. Considering he got robbed on the cards in that first fight, is still the biggest name they can call on, and owns half of the biggest ppv of Canelo's career. You can't have your cake and eat it too, anyone saying he shouldn't get more needs to stop being a fanboy and pay attention to how much they conceded the first two times to make the fight you wanted to see..

Comment

Working...
                      X