Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eubank Jr: It's Inevitable That I'll Share a Ring With Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
    You’re a domestic level fighter with a name. you’re exactly the type of scalp that Canelo would go after at 168
    Nothing else needs to be said. Well done.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
      LoL, you silly hoe!
      Biitches like you just can't seem to keep Canelo's Dick out your mouth! You clowns always deepthroating and hating on Canelo!
      I haven't heard Canelo mention this fool's name at all!
      But just because some other fighter says he wants to fight Canelo you take the opportunity to hate on Canelo,...
      You hating ass piece of shet! 🤣
      Did I miss something??? But I thought Canelo is fighting Jacobs next??? Who is HIGHLY skilled, fought the guy who GGG dropped his belt for, AND has a CHAMPIONSHIP belt??? WTF?

Comment

He’s going to be facing domestic hype jobs the rest of his career

Canelo vs Yarde
        You do know Yarde is a BIG LHW???

Never go FULL RTARD again.

Comment

With a 10 fight contract to fill he's bound to find a tomato can like Eubank at the bottom of the overhyped trash can he's looking through ..

Comment

Yeah, he flaunted that IBO way too much. And his arrogance is his problem IMO. He won't listen to trainers, or anyone. He thinks because he's good at boxercise that he can train himself for 12 rounds.
            True true.... I kind of resonate with him because his dad believes in him and everyone thinks he is daft. I myself played football to a reasonable level but I’m convinced my 8 year old will rule the world even though he has 2 left feet and plays like a 5 year old girl

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
              I liked the look of Jr. coming through but he reached his level quick and fell short twice .He fought Degale who was a shell of a once good fighter .Apart from that Jr. has done little more .I don't expect much from him now and talk of fighting the elite guys is a joke as he's a couple of levels off.He's actually becoming as deluded as senior.
              Quien es mas crazy: Chris Eubank Sr., Angel Garcia or Ruben Guerrero?

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                Did I miss something??? But I thought Canelo is fighting Jacobs next??? Who is HIGHLY skilled, fought the guy who GGG dropped his belt for, AND has a CHAMPIONSHIP belt??? WTF?
                You know how it is with these hater's homie.
                Always looking for an excuse to hate on Canelo no matter what!
                They worse than biitches!

Comment

Hey it's nice to have dreams but that's all this is. lol Not mad at Eubank for trying I mean every fighter within 2 weight classes is begging to hit the Canelo lottery. But realistically he doesn't have much of a shot. Canelo has a long list of names and Eubank is way at the bottom. I see folks mentioning Fielding but he had a belt at the right weight class at the right time. Eubank doesn't have a belt, isn't a elite fighter, respected name, or even associated with DAZN. You going to have to have one or more of those qualifications to land a Canelo fight even a stay busy fight because Canelo isn't going to fight all elite fighters back to back to back nobody does that. But if Canelo wants a stay busy fight there are tons of guys on DAZN to choose from.

Comment

Eubank would brutally beat Canelo.. Canelo would never fight Chris

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                      True true.... I kind of resonate with him because his dad believes in him and everyone thinks he is daft. I myself played football to a reasonable level but I’m convinced my 8 year old will rule the world even though he has 2 left feet and plays like a 5 year old girl
                      I've got him down to be better.....lol.......you know anyway ....keep me posted.....I think with Sr. and Jr. it's more about Sr. being in the lime light and the extra cash because some where here most definitely Sr. is over selling Jr. ,he's been around enough corners to see this.

Comment

Working...
                      X