Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eubank Jr: It's Inevitable That I'll Share a Ring With Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol, as delusional as his daddy. You can maybe argue that he was a bit green for the Saunders fight, but he did come on strong in the last quarter of that one so rematch 168 might be decent. Problem is 2/3 fights ago he was schooled by a past it George Groves, just imagine what Smith or Canelo would do to him. Might be worth it to see if Sr does an Ivan Drago while watching his son getting abused in all kinds of ways ��

Comment

Yes we need to know good Eubanks really is against the best. Groves, dégagé and even bjs weren’t quite the best at the time Eubanks fought them

Comment

I recall Canelo stating that it was a dream of his to be fighting for the IBO super middle belt. Dream come true for him

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
          Easy W for Canelita.
          At the rate he's going, he'll fill the 10 contracted fights with bs fights like this one.
          LoL, you silly hoe!
          Biitches like you just can't seem to keep Canelo's Dick out your mouth! You clowns always deepthroating and hating on Canelo!
          I haven't heard Canelo mention this fool's name at all!
          But just because some other fighter says he wants to fight Canelo you take the opportunity to hate on Canelo,...
          You hating ass piece of shet! 🤣

Comment

Nelo has mentioned Eubanks junior so he knows him other than Chris senior. He knows there’s a son.

Comment

Eubank Jr should drop back to middleweight.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                He’s going to be facing domestic hype jobs the rest of his career

Canelo vs Yarde
                Lol that wouldn’t be an easy fight for Canelo. Yarde is a big big lhw

Comment

By God my dear boy! It is but a foregone conclusion that you will unite every belt in every division and be knighted by the queen herself and be given 10,000 acres of prime country estate!

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                    You’re a domestic level fighter with a name. you’re exactly the type of scalp that Canelo would go after at 168
                    I actually like Chris Eubank , I like his arrogance. With the right coach and right opponent he can do things. He has heart, and a chin which helps. However, he does say and do some stupid things.

He was inside a London night club with a leather jacket on and his IBO belt over his shoulder. He looked so proud

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                      I actually like Chris Eubank , I like his arrogance. With the right coach and right opponent he can do things. He has heart, and a chin which helps. However, he does say and do some stupid things.

He was inside a London night club with a leather jacket on and his IBO belt over his shoulder. He looked so proud
                      Yeah, he flaunted that IBO way too much. And his arrogance is his problem IMO. He won't listen to trainers, or anyone. He thinks because he's good at boxercise that he can train himself for 12 rounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X