Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi To Compete in Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Malignaggi To Compete in Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship

Former two-division world champion boxer and boxing commentator Paulie Malignaggi has signed an exclusive deal to compete for Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship (BKFC). Malignaggi is expected to make his BKFC debut in June 2019 at a location yet to be determined.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He's going to fight Conor Mcgregor's best friend Artem Lobov. I'll definitely watch that.

Comment

Paulie's going to break his damn hands

Comment

Umm. Almost seems like a satire article. This guys hands are done, yet he’s doing bare knuckle brawling. Come on now.

Comment

Guess that Showtime money isn't enough for Paulie.

Comment

This was his big announcement he was alluding to on his podcast. LOL, this kind of sh^t doesn't need to be teased.

Comment

This actually could be the smartest move Paulie ever makes. He is older but i am sure he will still be slick enough to avoid some shots, and might even be able to knock some dude out or at least light em up since he is quick.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
                Paulie's going to break his damn hands
                LMFAO!!!! Pillow fists with tiny lil hands

Comment

To be fair id watch. Might be able to make mince meat of some faces instead of his face being made mince meat of.

Comment

Bare Knuckle FC has been entertaining. I watched their first card, it was great.

Comment

Working...
                    X