No announcement yet.

Do you wipe after you pee

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    Rumor is that Marvin Hagler used to sit down when he pissed and stand up when he shit.

Can anyone confirm?

Comment

just shake that shít..

...but if you shake it more than 3 times you playing wit urself

Comment

TS needs a pole

Comment

Originally posted by R01 View Post
          Listened to a Jake the Snake podcast and he stated the toilets were too small for Andre the Giant. So he had to **** in hotel bath tubs.
          Yep and had to put down newspapers like a dog. Sometimes would do that in airplanes when he had to crap but often would avoid that by taking enemas, especially before long, cross country flights.

Comment

Yeah, I do. I either use a separate smaller towel or the back of a larger towel to wipe off. If I'm out in a men's room, I'll just dab with TP. Most guys don't wipe their asses enough after dumping though.

Comment

Man C'mon.
              We ain't chicks..

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                Yep and had to put down newspapers like a dog. Sometimes would do that in airplanes when he had to crap but often would avoid that by taking enemas, especially before long, cross country flights.
                But but his hole couldn't be bigger than the actual toilet hole.
                I don't get it??

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                  But but his hole couldn't be bigger than the actual toilet hole.
                  I don't get it??
                  Because his butt was too big for him to sit on any toilet so he would crap at home on his custom made toilet with an enema or in a tub on newspapers and then throw it in garbage bags and dispose of them.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                    No matter how much you shake, the last drop is always in your pants.
                    Side open fly helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                      Rumor is that Marvin Hagler used to sit down when he pissed and stand up when he shit.

Can anyone confirm?
                      nope, that was you georges. you sit down when you give head and stand up when you get buttfucked!

Comment

Working...
                      X