No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Parker's Trainer Leans To Deontay Wilder To Beat Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gjf103 View Post
    Its a fight, full stop, doesn't matter about the beautiful science of it in my mind, its a guy who wants to smash the other guys head in with millions of people watching, Wilder appreciates this fact, and sees it as exactly this, its not a boxing match for him, its purely a fkn fight, windmilling and all, that will win him the fight,
    Yes! This is exactly it! It's true for the entire sport of boxing, but it is taken to the extreme at the heavyweight level given the fight can be over when ONE PUNCH lands. The resistance to blunt force trauma of the human brain does not scale up proportionally with body size and punching power. Therefore Wilder's KO power and killer instincts should be weighted higher than any other factor like technical ability, ring IQ, general aesthetic attractiveness, etc.

Comment

If wilder lands a bomb he can defiantly beat Joshua cold !

He can’t outbox Joshua that’s pretty much certain he lacks fundamentals big time . Balance is all over but he has that equaliser power

He’s stepped up once in 40 fights and got rocked Heavy . I recon Joshua will out box him fairly easy to a ud . Could go either way though if a windmill lands and that’s what makes it a great fight

I hope it gets signed quick and we get to see a hell of a scrap .

Comment

Originally posted by Gbenopix View Post
        Can't wait for Whyte to knock Parker out and turn him to a journey man
        Whyte already is a c grace domestic level journeymen

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
          aj will fight very careful he will win early rounds and eventually get caught and swarmed. if he fights aggressive he has a chance to catch wilder with a clean counter that can stun him, if wilder is stunned and aj flurries I can see it being stopped. aj fought parker very carefully because he understands his stamina issue. if he fights wilder that way he will win rounds and get koed around 8-9th rd
          It would be a shame if the referee stops the fight on the pretense of saving Wilder. That could have happened in the Ortiz fight but thankfully the referee allowed Wilder to weather the storm. As we know Wilder recovered well and came back to win by a devastating KO. This is why I hope Wilder's team gets the choice of who will referee the fight. The beauty is there will be no doubt who the "Champ" really is. The corner throwing in the towel is the only acceptable way of this fight being stopped early.

Comment

Originally posted by Karoriori View Post
            Whyte is horrible no chance of that happening.
            We shall see

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Agreed! SQUAD-UP!
              I dont know why but i had to think about Star Wars watching this GIF!
              BTW im starting to believe that Wilder realy could knock Joshua out, maybe!
              I hope not though! Josh is still learning.
              Last edited by Tobi.G; 06-22-2018, 02:52 PM.

Comment

AJ would get brutally destroyed by Wilder In very similar fashion as stiverne. It's going to be a brutal slaughtering! Everyone knows this.. its simple why eddie is pump faking.. its because AJ is his prized cash cow.. and Wilder is the Slaughter house!

Comment

Joshua has to show some kind of urgency with Wilder. He cannot just think he is going to sit behind his jab the whole fight. That is why I favor Wilder he will go for the kill at chance he gets.

Comment

Even Parker's trainer sees what Matchroom Boxing and Team Joshua are doing. As a matter of fact the whole world can see what they are doing. They are deliberately delaying and stalling the fight because they know that Joshua would get knocked out because Wilder is so dangerous. For example: Kevin Barry said "I think that Joshua and his team see the same thing I see and they want to give him every opportunity to be successful by leaving that fight for as long as they possibly can. No truer words could have been said. They are pushing that fight back for long as they can until Deontay is either exposed or well past his prime.

Comment

I don’t understand why you people are so sure one way or another either Joshua or wilder gonna win so convincingly or by brutal knock out, it can happen but if they fought 10 times it’d like 5-5 or 6-4.. they’re pretty evenly matched even though they’re so different.. I like wilder for the obvious one punch power advantage and like the guy in the artical said wilders punch angles, very very difficult to defend, can’t make many mistakes.. but Joshua’s technical ability that’s only going to get better as time goes on and his body punching that’s underrated and probably not worked on enough in the gym, he should really start commiting to that type of work, body work will chop wilder down.. either way it’s a great fight, it can happen 3 times over the years

Comment

Working...
                      X