Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brad Salomon: Top Rank Need To Give Me Khan, Rios, Porter, Thurman Or Anybody At 154

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brad Salomon: Top Rank Need To Give Me Khan, Rios, Porter, Thurman Or Anybody At 154

Exclusive interview with Brad "King" Solomon. He discusses who he's promoted by, his current training, and his dream fights

This guy is jr. middleweight and he's 180 cm in height... And now he wants welterweights?
    Anything else?

Comment

I keep forgetting he exists.... damn he's so inactive

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
        I keep forgetting he exists.... damn he's so inactive
        I cant find his last two fights on YT, he's a fighter I really had high hopes for too.

Comment

Why is this 154 pound idiot asking to fight these big name welterweights that don't fight at 154?

Comment

Why not call Andrade and Lara out?

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
              I cant find his last two fights on YT, he's a fighter I really had high hopes for too.
              They were not televised or even streamed I'm pretty sure there's not going to be any footage.

Yeah his career has stagnated not sure what the whole situation is probably multiple factors.

Comment

Brad's a WW, he even said it in the interview. After he beat Ray Robinson & Demetrius Hopkins he was a WBA mandatory vs Mbaye and then had a fall out with his hoodwink promoters and never made it back to that level since. He trains with Lara & the Charlo's.

TR keeps trying to step him up and he keeps faltering, either getting rocked/floored or just not impressing. He's got a Joe Greene problem.

Comment

****, if Thurman can't get anyone else to fight him then feed Solomon to Thurman. Would probably be a good fight.

Comment

I legit have no idea who that is.

Comment

Working...
                    X