No announcement yet.

Floyd vs canelo at 160 who wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
    Canelo's a full fledged 160 in his physical prime now and Floyd's on the retirement tour. Canelo's not the kinda guy Floyd's gonna fight at 42-43. He won't even fight Bud or Spence who are in his division. Floyd honestly doesn't have to prove anything but he's also not stupid either.
    Heard of t he saying it's better to have tried and lost than to never have tried at all?
    But of course Floyd won't fight nelo

Comment

The better boxer of the two, Canelo, would comfortably outpoint one dimensional Floyd. 118-110.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
        The better boxer of the two, Canelo, would comfortably outpoint one dimensional Floyd. 118-110.
        yes sir , but he would have to fight him like he did Saturday night, Hunt him down.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
          Richest fight that can be made in boxing.

"Cinco De MAYo 2019" The One II
          It would be huge. Bigger than may pac 2?

Comment

If we go by both of their last fights (although bump up Floyd a lil more cuz I don't think he took Conor as seriously as he'd take Canelo) & assuming the fight would be at 160 (which I don't think Floyd would agree to cuz he's a lighter cat, ironically I think this fight would happen at Caneloweight, 155lbs, if it was to happen & idk if Canelo could even make that now) I think you gotta favor Canelo. Canelo's game & confidence in his skills has grown in the 5 years since he fought Floyd & Floyd will be 42 early next year. And Floyd's been super inactive. He's not fought a legit world class opponent in 3 years.

If that Conor fight wasn't Floyd just not taking a fight seriously & thats really what Floyd looks like taking the game seriously at his current age + with his current activity I'm not sure he beats Manny if this December nutty sh^t is true.

Comment

Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
              yes sir , but he would have to fight him like he did Saturday night, Hunt him down.
              Nah he could fight him any way he wants.

Golovkin is the best fighter Canelo ever fought, can't really compare Floyd to him.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                It would be huge. Bigger than may pac 2?
                Canelo is more relevant than Manny now so I'd say yea. I also think there'd be a lot of people who'd predict Canelo wins so the Floyd-haters would turn up like a mfer for this fight if it were made.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Canelo is more relevant than Manny now so I'd say yea. I also think there'd be a lot of people who'd predict Canelo wins so the Floyd-haters would turn up like a mfer for this fight if it were made.
                  Floyd sacrificing his 0 for his biggest payday ever? 🤔

Comment

l say Canelo because May hasn't fought but twice in the past three years. Therefore his skills are probably corroding and on the decline by now. Besides, Floyd will never fight Canelo at 160 in the first place because it's too much of a weight jump for him anyhow.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                      l say Canelo because May hasn't fought but twice in the past three years. Therefore his skills are probably corroding and on the decline by now. Besides, Floyd will never fight Canelo at 160 in the first place because it's too much of a weight jump for him anyhow.
                      Floyd may have no choice. Canelo is A side dude. Yeah i know Floyd beat him like 5 years agao or more, but Canelo has earned that right. Beating Golovkin and getting the draw. Floyd beat Berto and McgREgor. Gimme a break. Fight should only be at 160.

Comment

Working...
                      X