No announcement yet.

1.3 million want to raid Area 51 to 'see them aliens'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.3 million want to raid Area 51 to 'see them aliens'

Though it’s a fake event that has gone viral, I wonder just how many nut cases will really show.

Are UFOs real? Over a million people have pledged to find out. A Facebook event named Storm Area 51, They Can't Stop All of Us has become an internet sensation. Even though the US Air Force is strongly advising against it, more than 1.3 million people have signed up to attend the Sept. 20 event in the Nevada desert, and an additional 1 million are "interested" in attending (read: cowards).

Here's the plan, as per the creator of the event: "We will all meet up at the Area 51 Alien Center tourist attraction and coordinate our entry. If we Naruto run, we can move faster than their bullets. Let's see them aliens."

"Naruto run" refers to the main character in the eponymous Naruto anime, as seen below. So, that's it. After decades of mystery, humanity will Naruto run its way to unraveling alien life.

It's not going to happen. Unfortunately, the event is fake. Fortunately, the memes are real. In an instance of the internet unifying over a key issue of our time, Twitter, Facebook and Reddit really gave us the goods.

https://www.cnet.com/news/1-3-millio...e-them-aliens/

I want this to happen just to see what goes down. I don't THINK they can or will just mow mfers down if they start charging the fence or w/e, but idk that everyone is leaving alive &/or uninjured either doe is the thing.

Randomly wtf started this craziness if anyone happens to know?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      I want this to happen just to see what goes down. I don't THINK they can or will just mow mfers down if they start charging the fence or w/e, but idk that everyone is leaving alive &/or uninjured either doe is the thing.

Randomly wtf started this craziness if anyone happens to know?
      It was a small scheduled event that blew up after Joe Rogan's podcast with Bob Lazar.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        Though it’s a fake event that has gone viral, I wonder just how many nut cases will really show.

Are UFOs real? Over a million people have pledged to find out. A Facebook event named Storm Area 51, They Can't Stop All of Us has become an internet sensation. Even though the US Air Force is strongly advising against it, more than 1.3 million people have signed up to attend the Sept. 20 event in the Nevada desert, and an additional 1 million are "interested" in attending (read: cowards).

Here's the plan, as per the creator of the event: "We will all meet up at the Area 51 Alien Center tourist attraction and coordinate our entry. If we Naruto run, we can move faster than their bullets. Let's see them aliens."

"Naruto run" refers to the main character in the eponymous Naruto anime, as seen below. So, that's it. After decades of mystery, humanity will Naruto run its way to unraveling alien life.

It's not going to happen. Unfortunately, the event is fake. Fortunately, the memes are real. In an instance of the internet unifying over a key issue of our time, Twitter, Facebook and Reddit really gave us the goods.

https://www.cnet.com/news/1-3-millio...e-them-aliens/

Comment

Comeon boys! Let's get a caravan going and check it out!

Comment

Got my toe tag ready

Comment

I'm hoping they all mysteriously disappear

Comment

I’m going let’s do this!

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
                  It was a small scheduled event that blew up after Joe Rogan's podcast with Bob Lazar.
                  I saw that docu about area 51 where it starred Bob Lazar a few weeks ago on Netflix. I had not heard of this area 51 raid when I watched it. But I imagine it was that documentary and that interview with Rogan that gave area 51 some newfound public interest.

Bob Lazar is probably loving it. He’s gonna make a ton of money off this attention. And that Netflix documentary will probably have an increased number of viewers.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    I saw that docu about area 51 where it starred Bob Lazar a few weeks ago on Netflix. I had not heard of this area 51 raid when I watched it. But I imagine it was that documentary and that interview with Rogan that gave area 51 some newfound public interest.

Bob Lazar is probably loving it. He’s gonna make a ton of money off this attention. And that Netflix documentary will probably have an increased number of viewers.
                    Do you think he's a phony? I'm not 100% on board with what he says but it seems like some of the things he was saying 30 years ago ended up being confirmed in our time.

Comment

Working...
                    X