Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shows You Recommend Someone Too See That They Might Not Of Heard Of?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coach trip for the limeys on ere

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
      These are gems.......

I used to watch that... odd for a cartoon to do a trad sitcom... there's no reason for it to be a cartoon at all, really. And the animation is obviously dated to ****, but I thought it was great at the time. Mind you, I probably thought there was a real studio audience at the time.

I go with Defiance on Todd Margaret... also, The Wire, obviously.

Oh, and Peep Show:

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
        What, he murders bowls of Frosties, you daft ****?
        I always keep it 92 plus 8

Comment

Les Revenants. quite popular but not that mainstream. awesome French show

Comment

"The 100" , it's on Netflix. I gave it a shot awhile back and didn't like the first few minutes so I turned it off. My friend recommended it so I gave it a second chance and got hooked. It's not perfect but it's addictive. Season 3 starts January 21 on The CW so it'd be a perfect time to finish season 1 and 2.

"Club de Cuervos "on Netflix. It's a Netflix show filmed in Mexico, so it's in Spanish, but has subtitles.

"The Shield," it's on Amazon Prime. My 3rd favorite show after Game of Thrones and Lost.

Comment

"Bosch" on Amazon Prime is really good too. I think it's based on a series of books. "

Bosch*(2014)

An LAPD homicide detective works to solve the murder of a 13-year-old boy while standing trial in federal court for the murder of a serial killer.

"Mozart in the Jungle "on Amazon Prime I like too. Season 2 starts at the end of this month.

Comment

Why are you trying to impress some Mexican hipsters?

Comment

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
                  "The 100" , it's on Netflix. I gave it a shot awhile back and didn't like the first few minutes so I turned it off. My friend recommended it so I gave it a second chance and got hooked. It's not perfect but it's addictive. Season 3 starts January 21 on The CW so it'd be a perfect time to finish season 1 and 2.

"Club de Cuervos "on Netflix. It's a Netflix show filmed in Mexico, so it's in Spanish, but has subtitles.

"The Shield," it's on Amazon Prime. My 3rd favorite show after Game of Thrones and Lost.
                  the 100 is one of my tops shows!

Comment

Working...
                  X