Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shows You Recommend Someone Too See That They Might Not Of Heard Of?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shows You Recommend Someone Too See That They Might Not Of Heard Of?

Recommend some shows that are not widely known.

For me I got a few gems,

The Last Kingdom (is great show just wrapped up season 1 and cant wait for 2 to drop)

Survivors Remorse (great lil show but the storyline is on point)

Power (this I never heard of before and just happen to download the season 1 by accident so I just put it to play on playlist while I crash out and bam I was hooked on it, great show!)

12 monkey (you probably heard of it but its still worth a watch so many twist and turns in the storyline and its written well).

These are gems.......

Comment

Banshee (crazy action & sex show that I feel is highly underrated, "Amish John Gotti's", "Indian revolutionaries", "bonnet wearing sluts", "transgender computer geniuses" this show gots the nuttiest **** in it ever, but is so f#cking good)

In The Flesh (maybe the most interesting & different zombie series I've seen, its about life after a zombie outbreak & some people are "reformed" zombies so to speak, only ran for 2 seasons in the UK, but its extremely well done imo)

Fargo (I feel like this is getting talked about, but not enough, its that good, its on right now, 9th of 10 episodes coming up, so is a perfect time to catch up for the final, its in the 2nd season, but each season is its own story so you can watch the first season whenever & nothing is ruined, best thing on TV imo)

Comment

Breaking bad sons of anarchy the wire

Comment

The increasingly poor decisions of Todd Margaret- one of the funniest ****ing shows I ever seen lol I only found out about it a few days ago when I caught an episode on IFC.

I was literally on the floor crying lol I hadn't laughed that hard in a while.

Comment

A show called Dexter that aired on ShowTime a couple of years ago. It's about a cereal killer who kills folks who got off on murder charges.

Comment

Summer Heights High

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Banshee (crazy action & sex show that I feel is highly underrated, "Amish John Gotti's", "Indian revolutionaries", "bonnet wearing sluts", "transgender computer geniuses" this show gots the nuttiest **** in it ever, but is so f#cking good)

In The Flesh (maybe the most interesting & different zombie series I've seen, its about life after a zombie outbreak & some people are "reformed" zombies so to speak, only ran for 2 seasons in the UK, but its extremely well done imo)

Fargo (I feel like this is getting talked about, but not enough, its that good, its on right now, 9th of 10 episodes coming up, so is a perfect time to catch up for the final, its in the 2nd season, but each season is its own story so you can watch the first season whenever & nothing is ruined, best thing on TV imo)
                  This ^^^^^^

Edit: I'd also add Six Feet Under, Mad Men and Arrested Development.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                    A show called Dexter that aired on ShowTime a couple of years ago. It's about a cereal killer
                    What, he murders bowls of Frosties, you daft ****?

Comment

Working...
                    X