No announcement yet.

Rocky 5:Worst movie ever?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rocky 5:Worst movie ever?

I just re-watched and I must say that it almost gave cerebral palsy. That movie was so bad that it gave Tommy Morrison AIDS.

"I'm not going to fight you in a ring for millions of dollars,but I will fight you for free in a street fight."-The Italian Stallion

And to top it all off,Rocky wears a stupid fedora.

He wears that fedora in all of them.

But yeah it's by far the worst one. His kid is annoying as shit in it too.

Comment

Yeah, it was the only Rocky movie that wasn't good. It was still enjoyable. I like how it showed the politics and dirty side of boxing. We see a lot of legends that ended up like Rocky, with nothing in the the end.

Rocky V had a lot of potential, but just had too much bs and things that didn't make sense. For example, Rocky's son was elementary school age when he left for Russia, but when he came back, his son was in high school. Seriously, how long was his fight against Drago?

Comment

I bet Tommy Gunn's fans tried to hype up Union Cane the same way Golovkin's fans hype up David Lemieux.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          Yeah, it was the only Rocky movie that wasn't good. It was still enjoyable. I like how it showed the politics and dirty side of boxing. We see a lot of legends that ended up like Rocky, with nothing in the the end.

Rocky V had a lot of potential, but just had too much bs and things that didn't make sense. For example, Rocky's son was elementary school age when he left for Russia, but when he came back, his son was in high school. Seriously, how long was his fight against Drago?
          To be fair, Rocky's brain was so ****ed up against Drago that the entire movie is probably a coma dream. That's the part no one seems to realize. Rocky was knocked out and put in a coma in the second round against Drago, and everything that happened afterwards never happened.

Comment

Comment

No way, part 2 was the worst IMO.

Comment

There is no worst Rocky movie, they are all ATG's who deserve biblical praise.

Rocky 5 was great. It was a new story and different than all the others, it was a Mike Tyson type of story. In fact Stallone took some lines from Cus D'amato and wrote it in for the Mickey flashback, which btw is one of the most emotional scenes of the series.

I also love the scene when Rock and Adrian are yelling at eachother outside and he throws his jacket on the ground before Adrian gives another great speech to wake his punchy ass up again. Sly also really pulled off the brain damaged behavior too, it's hilarious.

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                Rocky was knocked out and put in a coma in the second round against Drago, and everything that happened afterwards never happened.
                LOL

Comment

Not even MC Hammer could save it.

If Rocky knocked Tommy unconscious at the end, then raped him for 30 minutes, it might of been decent.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    To be fair, Rocky's brain was so ****ed up against Drago that the entire movie is probably a coma dream. That's the part no one seems to realize. Rocky was knocked out and put in a coma in the second round against Drago, and everything that happened afterwards never happened.
                    It was incredibly irresponsible to let that fight go the distance. I think in between rounds 2-3, Rocky was complaining of dizziness and that he "saw three of 'em." Instead of stopping the fight, or even bringing in the doctor to look at him, his corner gave him the instructions to "hit the one in middle" and sent him back in. Rocky may have won that fight, but at what cost? Rocky now suffers from early stages of pugilistic dementia.

Comment

Working...
                    X