Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most frustrating games you've ever played?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'A Boy And His Blob' - ZX Spectrum 128k

I'm getting angry at the memory of it.

Comment

I have to go with MW3. As much as this game p1sses me off I still find it addictive as hell.

Hosts leaving when they're getting their asses kicked.
      Constant lagging.
      Idiots camping and using turbos (rapid fire controllers)
      Being put on god damn awful teams (how the **** can you go like 1-20 something?)
      Bad spawning spots.
      Loading you into the middle of a match where it either ends instantly or the opposition have loads of care packages.
      Claymores exploding when they're noway near you.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        I have to go with MW3. As much as this game p1sses me off I still find it addictive as hell.

Hosts leaving when they're getting their asses kicked.
        Constant lagging.
        Idiots camping and using turbos (rapid fire controllers)
        Being put on god damn awful teams (how the **** can you go like 1-20 something?)
        Bad spawning spots.
        Loading you into the middle of a match where it either ends instantly or the opposition have loads of care packages.
        Claymores exploding when they're noway near you.
        Being dropped into a match where your team is geting raped by an Osprey is annoying as hell.

Comment

I played this Superman game in nintendo 64 once, it looked like a rainbow puked world of the worst graphics buggiest crap flying imaginable it is still embedded in my brain to this day, and btw all you did in this game was fly through hoops and the flying was buggy.

Comment

'Superman 64' is legendary for it's suckage. However, I'd definitely classify that one as a 'broken' game, as it was completely unplayable. It also retailed for like $70.

Comment

Going back and visiting old GTAs. Driving has not aged well.

Comment

Marble madness, irritating stick that is all.

Comment

Waiting 10 mins for the game to load on a C64, only for it to crash, so you had to start again. LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                    'Superman 64' is legendary for it's suckage. However, I'd definitely classify that one as a 'broken' game, as it was completely unplayable. It also retailed for like $70.
                    Thanks for reminding me! i might cry .

Comment

the first time i came across the water temple in Ocarina of time was the most frustrating game experience I ever had

This was before the internet, when you actually had to figure **** out for yourself

I almost jizzed when I finally beat it.
                      Last edited by DARKSEID; 06-04-2013, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X