Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do people really think HBO will be unbiased come Sat night?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pacmanis1 View Post
    If GGG wins will you come back and give GGG props? Or will you disappear and make an alt?
    I will give GGG props then I'll be gone.

But it ain't happening Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
      I will give GGG props then I'll be gone.

But it ain't happening Jack
      Less than a week and we'll know. Either way the fans win. Either the monster wins or the American with the incredible back story gets a golden victory that deserves to be made into a movie. Just hope Jamie Foxx doesn't play Jacobs.

Comment

Don't even know why people take these commentators way too seriously. They're humans, they have their own biases. I like Paulie, Bernstein, Roy, Lampley, Kellerman... I simply adjust to whatever is commentated on.

It's loud in this household so it's hard to hear what is being said, and I don't care. It's not like the outcome would be different; it will be the same.

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
          Don't even know why people take these commentators way too seriously. They're humans, they have their own biases. I like Paulie, Bernstein, Roy, Lampley, Kellerman... I simply adjust to whatever is commentated on.

It's loud in this household so it's hard to hear what is being said, and I don't care. It's not like the outcome would be different; it will be the same.
          ^Pretty much this. My 2 Favorite Sports to Watch are Boxing, & tennis. I pretty much appreciate the insight of any ex-athlete of Those Sports. I miss the ESPN 2 crew though. Bob Papa, Teddy Atlas back in The Day.

Comment

HBO propaganda machine is in full force and more biased (and more obvious) than ever.

GGG losing would be an ABSOLUTE DISASTER for HBO. ***THERE IS NO REMATCH CLAUSE.***

Haymon would be snatching three belts away from HBO. WBC/WBA/IBF belts. At a time when HBO is normally only able to feature WBOgus belts.

So yes, the bias will be overwhelming.

But in the end, a Jacobs victory is unlikely, so it may not matter.

Comment

The result would be the same regardless. A GGG win.

Comment

Unless Lampley is the third man in the ring with Lederman, Kellerman and Jones scoring the fight ringside their opinions don't mean much.

It will be one way to look at the fight, but everyone who has watched HBO boxing for any period knows they will push the HBO guy especially over a guy from the competition. Jones might keep it real though.

Comment

If GGG wins will you come back and give GGG props? Or will you disappear and make an alt?
                  LOL that clown chollo already has multiple alts ready. he knows its inevitable that golovkin beats jacobs so he's melting under the pressure.

Comment

Less than a week and we'll know. Either way the fans win. Either the monster wins or the American with the incredible back story gets a golden victory that deserves to be made into a movie. Just hope Jamie Foxx doesn't play Jacobs.
                    I agree with you here. Lol I can't imagine Foxx playing Jacobs. But you know, now that I think about it, Foxx can play imitations really well.

But it would cap off Jacobs story perfectly.

Comment

Jones is not too bad, IMO. But this is a problem in all fights, not this one in particular

Comment

Working...
                      X