No announcement yet.

Hook Loop Converters for laceup gloves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hook Loop Converters for laceup gloves

Does anyone use the hook & loop converters for lace up gloves? I'd like to get a pair of good lace ups, that I can also use on my own, which means I'd have to use one of those hook and loop (velcro) converters. Do these work okay or is it a waste of time?

Thanks

Just save everyone a whole load of **** and go for normal velcro ones. They are convenient and will give you more time to train! The lace up ones DO NOT help you even though some people make out they do. A bad craftsman always blames his tools.

Comment

I don't really see the point...?

If you're going to buy something to convert lace up gloves to velcro, why not just get velcro ones to begin with?

Maybe I'm missing something. *shrugs*

Comment

http://rivalboxing.com/e/rs3v-e.html

Just get a pair of somthing like that. My buddy has a set. There lace and got the velcro on it. Best of both worlds...

Comment

I don't understand what the 'best' of the other world is!?? Them cheapo gloves in that pic will do you no good. Velcro reyes are the best and mould fit to your hand like an unused condom!

Comment

get the reyes gloves that have both the lace and hook and loop

Comment

good idea! i got them but took the laces out for my neices ice skating boots.

Comment

Rival's are definitely not "cheapo" gloves.

While it may not be the best, their stuff is still high quality.

Comment

Thanks for your comments, guys. I was thinking of getting some Winning gloves, but they're so expensive, I didn't want to get one pair with velcro to train in and one pair with laces to spar in. I thought that if the velcro lace converters worked, that I would just get the laceup Winnings and use them for both. Any thoughts about that?

Comment

Originally posted by ScottDBA View Post
                    Rival's are definitely not "cheapo" gloves.

While it may not be the best, their stuff is still high quality.
                    If you are a puncher, any of that mass produced sweatershop manufactured **** will give you bad hand pains. You have been warned! Invest in a good pair of Reyes or Grant's and look after your body

Comment

Working...
                    X