Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donald Trump Calls for NFL Owners to Fire Their Players Who Sit During the Anthem!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
    True, you have the freedom to do that. But I also have the freedom to call you and a$$ hole for such behavior.
    You also had the freedom to become more than a lamebrain prison guard. But that didn't work out for you. I hope those government checks are helping you feed your family.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
      Maybe thats the problem.

Ill try to explain. You have to try to get past being offended by kneeling during the anthem.

They are not protesting against the flag or the anthem.

They are protesting the state of the relationship between people of color and the police force.

They are protesting by taking a knee during the anthem because the anthem and the flag represent the ideals we are supposed to live by, therefore reminding everyone that we are not living up to those ideals at this moment.

Its perfectly normal to think that its NOT the right way to send that message. But there is no one perfect way to do a protest.
      but thats my point, i dont understand what they are whining about because the relationship is perfectly fine, if you commit a crime the police are going to deal with you, black or white. Theres no conspiracy. Violent crackhead hoodrats get treated exactly how they deserve to be treated.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
        The two issues are not related. But as I said before, minimal intelligence is required to understand that. Whites kill other whites too. Totally unrelated to the subject.
        cops shoot non black person and they wait and let legal processes take place....usually

cops shoots black person....all hell is supposed to break loose....usually

looting and rioting fools

about whites killing whites....not a newsflash. and certainly not something we form hypocritical ''support'' groups over.

bl'm' yet they kill each other at a pace that outdoes itself year after year.

but lets focus in on a few AAs that were wrongfully shot. in fact, lets add in ALL AAs that been shot. fnck the details and facts. if the vic is black, some other party is in the wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
          cops shoot non black person and they wait and let legal processes take place....usually

cops shoots black person....all hell is supposed to break loose....usually

looting and rioting fools

about whites killing whites....not a newsflash. and certainly not something we form hypocritical ''support'' groups over.

bl'm' yet they kill each other at a pace that outdoes itself year after year.

but lets focus in on a few AAs that were wrongfully shot. in fact, lets add in ALL AAs that been shot. fnck the details and facts. if the vic is black, some other party is in the wrong.

Cool story bro......

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
            Cool story bro......
            which was your favorite part ?

Comment

• ''we only care about shlt when in uniform and hearing a certain song......ALL OF A SUDDEN (make sure the camera is on my good side ).''
              ~spoiled, FAKE AS F U C K multi millionaire athlete/wannabe SJW

Comment

• #FreedomToBeFAF

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  Tell me how I am not a Christian, since you are the Christianity adjudicator.
                  Everyday I spread the world of the Lord.
                  Every Sunday I saying prayers with others.
                  So take your Pharisees behind elsewhere with that smug behaviour.
                  Spreading the world of the Lord huh? ok buddy

Also I recall you saying Christ isn't the only way in a thread before. If you don't believe he is the only way then you aren't a Christian. It's not called CHRISTianity for nothing. That's the whole point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                    First you say blacks are uneducated and barely surviving only because the system lowered their standards.

Then once presented with the fact that black women lead the country in being most educated, you change your story to they have BS degrees

Just like you tried to say slaves were stupid and thank God for whitey saving them because they had no accomplishments before, during or after slavery

You're a joke in every way of the word. I take that back, you're a racist joke that will refuse to believe any facts that don't meet your agenda.

You talk about "programs", but literally refuse to acknowledge the fact that white women are leading the nation in Affirmative Action

You talk about blacks getting free stuff, but refuse to acknowledge that white people have received more FREE STUFF than anyone in the US combined

You're an old man stuck in your ways and way of thinking. Is what it is

1. How do you explain the horrible literacy rate of NYC high schools, and other urban areas.

2. I didn't change any story, I merely illuminated the fact that black women get a lot of degrees in worthless liberal arts studies.. please feel free to provide stats saying I'm wrong and they are all engineers, accountants, and programmers

3. I never mentioned affirmative action, affirmative action doesn't cost taxpayers and isn't a hand-me-out program where you get rewarded for doing nothing. You actually have to apply for jobs

4. Free stuff from taxpayers, cut it off.. I don't care if they are white.. cut it off..
                    And you never answered what the percentage of white population takes government assistance.. regardless cut those crackers off,

As for the bold, that's a complete lie.. go bump that thread bytch, saying blacks being born in America are better off than being born in Africa is a FACT..
                    See this is another example of you not being able to understand and comprehend complex posts on complex issues.
                    But please go bump the thread so we can all laugh at you when you said "slaves were highly educated engineers, doctors, lawyers, etc living in big cities when they were enslaved and not jungle tribal men."

I can't even take you seriously.. MR "crime rates will go down if cops go on strike"

Just breezing thru this thread, it's funny as **** reading your inaccurate, low educated ramblings

Comment

• Trump is a legit moron. Why is he tweeting about ratings and the NFL. Also posted fake news about Iran missile launch. Fuk me

Comment

Working...
                      X