Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wladimir Klitschko is a top 10 ATG Heavyweight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

World records for speed and strength have been demolished over the last century. Athletes are better athletes than ever before. That has to play a role in things. I mean, lets get real, Jack Johnson was a touch over 6' and weighed just over 200lbs... We must judge boxers in their context. Anyway, ATG lists are purely hypothetical and highly subjective, which is why I don't care too much to rank boxers from different eras. You can argue 'til the cows come home, it's still just an opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      So you're basing your opinion on Jack Johnson on docs lmfao. Okayyyyyy. I guess you are a expert on Johnson than

You guys are so c#ocky about your knowledge about great fighters or so fast to wanna measure great mens dicks you can't even have grasp you've barely seen these mfers fight & trying to fathom what a guy from the 1910's would do vs a guy from the 1980's or 2000's or whenever is just some B movie ridiculousness that cracks me up cuz you guys are f#cking children thinking about this all time great sci fi bullsh^t.
      I said Wlad is a heartless bum with no chin and would get beat by Jack Johnson and Sonny Liston. I based this on the fact that Ross Purity, Corrie Sanders, Lamon Brewster & Tyson Fury whooped Wlad’s behind... 3 of those guys stopped him. By disagreeing with me you are arguing that Ross Purity, Sanders, brewster & Fury we’re capable of feats in the ring that Jack Johnson & Liston couldn’t and that is simply ludicrous.

Comment

Originally posted by N!Ck F. View Post
        I said Wlad is a heartless bum with no chin and would get beat by Jack Johnson and Sonny Liston. I based this on the fact that Ross Purity, Corrie Sanders, Lamon Brewster & Tyson Fury whooped Wlad’s behind... 3 of those guys stopped him. By disagreeing with me you are arguing that Ross Purity, Sanders, brewster & Fury we’re capable of feats in the ring that Jack Johnson & Liston couldn’t and that is simply ludicrous.
        And I'm not talking about none of that sh^t. Let me say that again cuz you aren't getting it. I'm not talking about none of that paragraph you just said. I don't know why you keep bringing it up like I said I'm for or against your specific opinions about f#cking Ross Purity lmfao.

I'm saying All Time Great is some goofy a$$ fantasy bs that very few mfers on this planet are able to comment on without looking like a sh^thead cuz they've seen minimal fights of the All Time Greats in the ring.

Think of it like this if you only saw 3 of Mike Tyson's fights (& lets assume for w/e reason there was no way to see all the rest of his fights) you might consider him the #1 All Time if they were the right three fights or you might consider him garbage if they were the wrong three fights.

Thats like what mfers are doing with these old timey cats who barely got fights to watch & most of the sh^theads who LOVE commenting on All Time Great stuff rarely seem to actually have seen these fights to begin with.

And then on top of that how the eff are you even measuring a guy from 100 years ago vs a guy from 20 years ago & all the different eras in between or the guys now even if you could see all their fights? The sport was different. There was different rules. Different scoring. Different a lot of things. Its a bunch of sci fi fantasy nonsense to compare people from 100 years apart.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          And I'm not talking about none of that sh^t. Let me say that again cuz you aren't getting it. I'm not talking about none of that paragraph you just said. I don't know why you keep bringing it up like I said I'm for or against your specific opinions about f#cking Ross Purity lmfao.

I'm saying All Time Great is some goofy a$$ fantasy bs that very few mfers on this planet are able to comment on without looking like a sh^thead cuz they've seen minimal fights of the All Time Greats in the ring.

Think of it like this if you only saw 3 of Mike Tyson's fights (& lets assume for w/e reason there was no way to see all the rest of his fights) you might consider him the #1 All Time if they were the right three fights or you might consider him garbage if they were the wrong three fights.

Thats like what mfers are doing with these old timey cats who barely got fights to watch & most of the sh^theads who LOVE commenting on All Time Great stuff rarely seem to actually have seen these fights to begin with.

And then on top of that how the eff are you even measuring a guy from 100 years ago vs a guy from 20 years ago & all the different eras in between or the guys now even if you could see all their fights? The sport was different. There was different rules. Different scoring. Different a lot of things. Its a bunch of sci fi fantasy nonsense to compare people from 100 years apart.
          Completely agree

Most people's opinions on ATG-rankings are worth less than nothing

For your opinion to mean something, you'd have to be a real boxing connoisseur...

Comment

Originally posted by HeadBodyBodyBody View Post
            Completely agree

Most people's opinions on ATG-rankings are worth less than nothing

For your opinion to mean something, you'd have to be a real boxing connoisseur...
            You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

Comment

He’s the definition of a Euro Trash boxer, right next to Calzaghe. They are complete opposites. Wlad, arguably the most overrated champion in history while Vitali one of the toughest. Wlad has 0 heart. As Roy Jones would say “he’s like a pit bull that can’t fight off the bottom” meaning Wlad can dish out punishment but as soon as he gets it he folds.

Wlad gets stopped, claims his opponent drugged his water...Vitali gets stppped, he runs around screaming at the ref begging him to let him continue. On paper and to casuals, like You, he was 10x better... factually, Vitali would of killed him in 3 rounds.

Vitali gives ANY heavyweight from ANY era hell and beats a lot/most of them, where as Wlad imo loses to...jack Johnson, Joe Louis, Ali, Liston, Frazier, Norton, Holmes, Foreman, shavers, Lewis, Holyfield, Bowe, Tyson and Vitali....

that’s just off the top of my head probably missed another 5 at least. P4P you could make a list of about 25 guys clearly more skilled than Wlad.
              I disagree. I don't think guys like prime Tyson, Frazier, or Foreman beat wlad. When it comes to skills he is a top 5 HW

Comment

Vitali gives ANY heavyweight from ANY era hell and beats a lot/most of them, where as Wlad imo loses to...jack Johnson, Joe Louis, Ali, Liston, Frazier, Norton, Holmes, Foreman, shavers, Lewis, Holyfield, Bowe, Tyson and Vitali....
                Now back to Wlad... you realize a journeyman named Ross Purity knocked him out right? Than a couple nobodies named Lamon Brewster & Corrie Sanders.
                Pick one.
                Jack Johnson lost by KO to a guy with 5-2 record. Who went on to have a 24-11.
                Norton lost by KO to a 12-2 fighter. A journeyman at best.
                Shavers lost by KO to a fighter ending up having a 38-21 record.
                Didn't Lewis lose to McCall?
                Tyson - Douglas?

Comment

IMO he isn't. If you feel he is, fine with me.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    IMO he isn't. If you feel he is, fine with me.
                    Maybe even to 5 tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Eva Zhcas Yrias View Post
                      Maybe even to 5 tbh.
                      I think more like top 20.

Comment

Working...
                      X