Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You guys ever hook up with a girl who considers you a big bro?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just get her on the shag list and be done with it.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
      You guys ever hook up with a girl who considers you a "Big Bro" ?

If so please share your war stories here.

I had this down home girl with big freakin tittayz and she wanted to hook up when we first met years back, but I wanted to hook up with her hotter friends so I pulled the you my lil sis card on her lol. Good thing too because she has a ton of baggage and a rep so it would have c-blocked me with all the other baddies in our circle in the long run.

We always kicked it cuz she was a tom boy, into eating, going to the fights, the gym, movies. I felt her up a few times especially when we drunk lol.

So recently she hollering again cause she just broke up with her man.

She does not look as hot as she used to, but her tittayz still on point 36DD naturals.

We both gonna be at my boys big bachelor party in Cancun this July. She wants to share a room, but again I'd rather smash the hotter chicks at the beach lol so I told her no.

Im not sure what my point is, but I'm sure others have been in a similar situation right? I guess it comes down to if they down to do the friends with benefits thing or if they worthy of it turning into something. But I don't want anything serious with her because of the baggage and long history of the bro/sis relationship.

But I think we call can agree that whatever happens in Cancun stays in Cancun right fellas?

Discuss

Been in a situation but never got together

The girl was absolutley gorgeous and at the time we both had feelings for one another as it was so damn obvious but she was very confused as later on i found out she had a bf and only recently she is going to get married

From what turned out as a strong attraction where she would text and snapchat me , sit next to me at work, text me before i am comming in to make sure i sit next to her , to finding out if i am single or not, to her seeing another girls picture in my phone and gettin upset ......all the way to "were brother and sister" about 8 months later when another lady asked why we sat so close

Dude...i dunno.

Girls must feel like...wtf did i see in him or something. I dont know.

If i had hooked up with her id have given her my tiny pecker for a whole 7 seconds like a real man

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        smash it

dont be 40 thinking 'i shoulda smashed that hoe'

biggest regret is abiding by self-imposed rules..if pussay comes to you, slay the pussay
        This right here^^^^^
        EXACTLY

My pops said, "mijo **** as many wimmin as you can, while you can, because when you are old like me, your gonna regret you didn't"

Peace brother. Excellent advice.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          This right here^^^^^
          EXACTLY

My pops said, "mijo **** as many wimmin as you can, while you can, because when you are old like me, your gonna regret you didn't"

Peace brother. Excellent advice.
          Solid advice forreal.

I'd also add "Pull out half a minute before you think you need to."

Comment

You slipped up

Ain't no girls at a bachelor party unless it's a stripper or a prozzie

YOU ARE FAKE NEWS!!!!

Comment

You guys ever hook up with a girl who considers you a "Big Bro" ?

If so please share your war stories here.

I had this down home girl with big freakin tittayz and she wanted to hook up when we first met years back, but I wanted to hook up with her hotter friends so I pulled the you my lil sis card on her lol. Good thing too because she has a ton of baggage and a rep so it would have c-blocked me with all the other baddies in our circle in the long run.

We always kicked it cuz she was a tom boy, into eating, going to the fights, the gym, movies. I felt her up a few times especially when we drunk lol.

So recently she hollering again cause she just broke up with her man.

She does not look as hot as she used to, but her tittayz still on point 36DD naturals.

We both gonna be at my boys big bachelor party in Cancun this July. She wants to share a room, but again I'd rather smash the hotter chicks at the beach lol so I told her no.

Im not sure what my point is, but I'm sure others have been in a similar situation right? I guess it comes down to if they down to do the friends with benefits thing or if they worthy of it turning into something. But I don't want anything serious with her because of the baggage and long history of the bro/sis relationship.

But I think we call can agree that whatever happens in Cancun stays in Cancun right fellas?

Discuss
              I think your point is this...
              You are a soft guy with a sensitive nature who knows he would feel guilty being in a hit it and quit it situation. Its ok to be the friend zone guy in your group. We all need one to occupy the fatties while we bang up all the cuties and the whoars.
              Thank you for your service.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                not much to type about. we all hang out at our spot. if were in the mood, we give everyone the irish goodbye.

or when i have some friends at my place and a ''friend'' stays after everyone else leaves....its on.
                "irish goodbye" ? LOL whats that?

Comment

"irish goodbye" ? LOL whats that?
                  leave w/o saying goodbye

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    As long as you Just F#cking I don't see an issue. I'm a huge proponent of the Just F#cking lifestyle. I just cut a girl loose that tried to bypass Just F#cking rules matter of fact. As long as you keep the rules tight with that & cut her off if she brings too much bs into play then you should be good.

That said idk if I'd share a room in Cancun with her unless she's down for some 3some sh^t if that can be lined up or something or you aren't looking to bang anyone in the room & won't be connected at the hip with her outside the room to f#ck up your chances to make something else happen.
                    HA heres the fuller backstory fam, she got mad baggage always had like back in the thug gang banger days she used to hang with some of the OG's of both rival sets so in a way she kind of like was the walking peace treaty for the rest of us if things ever got too wild at these house parties she kind of was the equalizer for our circle. There were times where some sets wanted to jump us or move on us, and just by her being our lil sis both sides were like ok these dudes are her big bro so we'll let it slide.

She also dated all the DJ's and promoters, she was a big club promoter herself too so she could get our circle into all the best clubs and after parties for free.

Then she ended up marrying this one dude who was all wrong for her. they divorced got back together like 4 times yo lol. She had like 6 abortions and kept the last baby and they got back together again. But now they broke up for good. She took a new job in Atlanta and he stays down here in LA. I don't even know who got the kid? Shoot the kids like 5 by now?

I personally never thought her to be hot she has the DD's but her face always kind of turn me off. I know weird huh but we just became too close like bro/sister tip. And I always liked her friends more, they were hotter and way less baggage.

Thing is she knows vaguely about my current chick, who I live with lol. But she also knows the guys trips, and bachelor parties especially down in Cancun and Cabo are all fair game.

Like I said she's one of the guys, real tom boy, but she got the DD's lol.

But no Im not sharing a room with her or anyone. I like to have my own room especially when things get too hot I can kick everyone out and then I can say if you stay in my room you paying 1/2 the bill then they all leave when I say that.

Like basically if she's down to blame it on the alcohol and cancun tip, I'm down, but i think the safe way out is to just tittayy ****k her that way she knows its straight physical and nothing more lol.

What happen with that girl you tried out she was catching feelings or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      I used to f#ck with this chick who was majoring in Zoology. I used to say she was gonna have a degree in cleaning up elephant sh^t.

Granted I think thats a more viable degree than Women Liberal Arts or w/e maybe, but there are like 70 jobs a year open in that field. Its like getting a degree in VCR repair.

Idk wtf some of these people thinking when they decide their major.
                      LMAO yeah if i was their parents id be like hell no i aint paying for that degree.

dude when i have seeds they gotta be either nurses, engineers, or teachers. I'm not having them unstable jobs. My seeds gotta have a career thats not going anywhere. my younger cousins all had good sales jobs right out of college but one by one they all got laid off due to the economy or just unrealistic quotas.

my arse got laid off too from my GM position after putting in more than a decade into their company and breaking record profits for the partners.

All jokes aside i wouldn't mind having a zoology degree if you live next to like San Diego zoo or something that would be an amazing career right? Its not like San Diego zoo is gonna go out of business in our life times right?

But yeah that FWB at UCLA would break me of yo HJ's and BJ's like nothing lol. She was the one that would pop in puuurn dvd's like wtf u get these from? There wasn't much online back then not like now you can stream or google anything you want.

Her thing was just like please hang out with me cuz it got lonely in the dorms for her cuz most of her dorm floor went home for the weekends and she was stuck alone. Dude by the 3rd year she was a RA in the dorms so there were literally nights where it was just me and her in the entire dorm building cuz she was doing some after semester stuff for the dorms. so i can see why she got lonely and creeped out being in that building all alone.

Here's the most F'd up part was her name was Jamie, so when she called or text me and I was with other chicks I'd show them on my phone that oh its my Nukka Jamie texting me lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X