Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You guys ever hook up with a girl who considers you a big bro?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys ever hook up with a girl who considers you a big bro?

You guys ever hook up with a girl who considers you a "Big Bro" ?

If so please share your war stories here.

I had this down home girl with big freakin tittayz and she wanted to hook up when we first met years back, but I wanted to hook up with her hotter friends so I pulled the you my lil sis card on her lol. Good thing too because she has a ton of baggage and a rep so it would have c-blocked me with all the other baddies in our circle in the long run.

We always kicked it cuz she was a tom boy, into eating, going to the fights, the gym, movies. I felt her up a few times especially when we drunk lol.

So recently she hollering again cause she just broke up with her man.

She does not look as hot as she used to, but her tittayz still on point 36DD naturals.

We both gonna be at my boys big bachelor party in Cancun this July. She wants to share a room, but again I'd rather smash the hotter chicks at the beach lol so I told her no.

Im not sure what my point is, but I'm sure others have been in a similar situation right? I guess it comes down to if they down to do the friends with benefits thing or if they worthy of it turning into something. But I don't want anything serious with her because of the baggage and long history of the bro/sis relationship.

But I think we call can agree that whatever happens in Cancun stays in Cancun right fellas?

Discuss

smash it

dont be 40 thinking 'i shoulda smashed that hoe'

biggest regret is abiding by self-imposed rules..if pussay comes to you, slay the pussay

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      smash it

dont be 40 thinking 'i shoulda smashed that hoe'

biggest regret is abiding to self-imposed rules..if pussay comes to you, slay the pussay
      share your similar story bro i know u got a ton related to this one.

honestly I'm down to smash but as long as she files it in the friends with benefits cabinet and not the hey i always had a thing for you drama cabinet lol.

real talk brosef I'm probably titay f****k her at the minimum and just blame it on the alcohol lol. the other good thing is she got a new job in atlanta so she wouldn't be around and we wouldn't be randomly bumping into her anymore lol.

Comment

Are you saying you banged your sister you sick inbred twat.

Comment

No but this one time I ran into this cat who I met in the Big Brother program

Comment

FWBs .....

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
              FWBs .....
              FWB's are the best bro!

Share some of your best stories.

I used to have this FWB who went to UCLA, she lived in the dorms.

All she wanted to do was watch **** and give me HJ's and BJ's lol. I bought us tacos for like $5.00 since she was so cool and down and drama free. This lasted like 2 years then on her senior year she got all serious with this one nukka who freaking went to one of them semesters abroad so she was all like I can't break you off anymore I got a man now, but the dude was in like Europe for a semester LOL.

She had a ******ed major too like Women Liberal Arts or some BS lol.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
                FWB's are the best bro!

Share some of your best stories.

I used to have this FWB who went to UCLA, she lived in the dorms.

All she wanted to do was watch **** and give me HJ's and BJ's lol. I bought us tacos for like $5.00 since she was so cool and down and drama free. This lasted like 2 years then on her senior year she got all serious with this one nukka who freaking went to one of them semesters abroad so she was all like I can't break you off anymore I got a man now, but the dude was in like Europe for a semester LOL.

not much to type about. we all hang out at our spot. if were in the mood, we give everyone the irish goodbye.

or when i have some friends at my place and a ''friend'' stays after everyone else leaves....its on.

Comment

As long as you Just F#cking I don't see an issue. I'm a huge proponent of the Just F#cking lifestyle. I just cut a girl loose that tried to bypass Just F#cking rules matter of fact. As long as you keep the rules tight with that & cut her off if she brings too much bs into play then you should be good.

That said idk if I'd share a room in Cancun with her unless she's down for some 3some sh^t if that can be lined up or something or you aren't looking to bang anyone in the room & won't be connected at the hip with her outside the room to f#ck up your chances to make something else happen.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
                    I used to f#ck with this chick who was majoring in Zoology. I used to say she was gonna have a degree in cleaning up elephant sh^t.

Granted I think thats a more viable degree than Women Liberal Arts or w/e maybe, but there are like 70 jobs a year open in that field. Its like getting a degree in VCR repair.

Idk wtf some of these people thinking when they decide their major.

Comment

Working...
                    X