Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Aligns Himself With Al Haymon, Eyes Big Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lords View Post
    I hope to god he doesn't waste his time fighting D-Level Broner.
    Why not? Its money & Manny is too old to be fighting anyways. Its in the works (Pacquiao/broner) I heard also....LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      He called your post a tweet......

Comment

• Originally posted by FightTalent View Post
        No, simply box and make money. Now if he does support BLM great! It will show he understands their clear, actionable and reasonable goals...unlike a majority of people that spew BLM negativity. It would include:

1. End "broken windows" policing, which aggressively polices minor crimes in an attempt to stop larger ones.
        2. Use community oversight for misconduct rather than having the police department decide what consequences officers should face....
        3. Make standards for reporting police use of deadly force.
        4. Independently investigate and prosecute police misconduct.
        5. Have the racial makeup of police departments reflect the communities they serve.
        6. Require officers to wear body cameras.
        7. Provide more training for police officers.
        8. End for-profit policing practices.
        9. End the police use of military equipment.
        10. Implement police union contracts that hold officers accountable for misconduct.
        I like it!

Comment

• The best news coming out of this is that he dropped Michael Koncz.

That guy was a snake.

Hopefully Manny gets a few more big paydays as he heads into retirement.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
            Google 8 division and you can only see 1 name.
            I also Googled what the boxing hall of fame considers as credible titles, and based on that, pac is NOT an 8 division champion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              The question is why is it going to be a snoozefest?

Is it because of the nonstop running of Floyd or is it the nonstop hugging by Floyd? That is the real reason why the first fight left a bitter taste in fans mouth. One wanted to fight, the other wanted to survive and received a much undeserved paycheck from that bore-fest.
              You forgot to put in the nonstop accuracy of the landed punches from T.B.E. & the only ones that land in the whole fight are by T.B.E. & yes the one who was on survival was #48....LMMFAO! But I think Manny deserved the paycheck, shet I think all the fighters do!

Comment

• Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
                so this means Manny will fight once every 3 years? those PBC guys are inactive as fxck.
                You dudes exaggerate the fights per year if they do it for 1 year....LOL

Comment

• They have to put Pac on PPV to be ever able to pay him,.. Pac haven't fought on a regular network in years,...?!?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jy4634 View Post
                    They have to put Pac on PPV to be ever able to pay him,.. Pac haven't fought on a regular network in years,...?!?
                    He fought on ESPN when he fought Horn and his last fight against Lucas was free so long as you subscribed to the ESPN app

Comment

• Ok didn't notice thanks for the insight,...

Comment

Working...
                      X