Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Black Panther' Hype: "Erik Killmonger Is The Best Marvel Villain Since The Joker"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
    Pride? On a boxing forum? I can see why you have to Jack off everyday.

Like I already told you little boy, I'm a grown man with a wife ,kids, responsibilities. I have no interest in meeting or shooting some wannabe gangster loser from the internet for trespassing on my property. I hope your stupid ass sits up all night waiting for my response lol.
    I cannot believe you said that. You are a "grown man?" And a MASSIVE COWARD. The way you tucked tail and ran when I challenged you.. I've never seen anything like it. You're an unbelievable p*ssy. I can say genuinely that I would rather die than dishonor myself in the manner you have. That you did so publicly.. I'm in awe of the scale of your shameless cowardice. Truly cannot believe it.

Your references to shooting me only further suggest how afraid you are.

Comment

• Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
      I cannot believe you said that. You are a "grown man?" And a MASSIVE COWARD. The way you tucked tail and ran when I challenged you.. I've never seen anything like it. You're an unbelievable p*ssy. I can say genuinely that I would rather die than dishonor myself in the manner you have. That you did so publicly.. I'm in awe of the scale of your shameless cowardice. Truly cannot believe it.

You're so dumb that it's funny. "You would rather "die" than not meet up with a stranger on the internet huh? Pretending to be a gangster in studio city Watch out for those drive by's at shiki sushi today lol

You're right. I would shoot your dumb ass and scrape you up if you were on my property and near my kids. Go get a job and don't send me any more PM's like a phag.
      Last edited by joseph5620; 02-18-2018, 02:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
        Lol pinoys are very racist againts blacks.. what you talking about..

they just didnt notice the racial tone of this movie so they are not mentioning it..

Dude pinoys would call fellow pinoys with darker skin "neGr0" in a mocking/insulting tone when i was growing up..

Shut up, nognog

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
          You're so dumb that it's funny. "You would rather "die" than not meet up with a stranger on the internet huh? Pretending to be a gangster in studio city Watch out for those drive by's at shiki sushi today lol

You're right. I would shoot your dumb ass and scrape you up if you were on my property and near my kids. Go get a job and don't send me any more PM's like a phag.
          There are real men everywhere from all strata of society. Men with courage and honor and SELF RESPECT.. Things you know nothing about.. I'm done here.

Comment

There are real men everywhere from all strata of society. Men with courage and honor and SELF RESPECT.. Things you know nothing about.. I'm done here.
            Studio city internet thug life. Serious business.

Comment

A-Poodle trying the same **** he tried on me.

Nobody takes you seriously. Can't you lose and argument without trying to be an e-tough guy?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

Nobody takes you seriously. Can't you lose and argument without trying to be an e-tough guy?
                  Back from the dead, eh Roberta?

Coward #1 meet Coward #2 .

Both ran off like their hair was on fire when I nutted up on them.. I can't decide who the bigger b*tch is though. The guy who lives in a different country who refused to engage and disappeared for days or the b*tch who lives 20 minutes away from me who refused and disappeared for hours..

I'm guessing I might have never heard from you again had it not been for this opportune moment here, yeah Roberta?

Feeling more confident suddenly?

Maybe you and Coward #2 can start a two man women's support group or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

I'm afraid you far more than take me seriously. We know that isn't true.

Comment

Back from the dead, eh Roberta?

Coward #1 meet Coward #2 .

Both ran off like their hair was on fire when I nutted up on them.. I can't decide who the bigger b*tch is though. The guy who lives in a different country who refused to engage and disappeared for days or the b*tch who lives 20 minutes away from me who refused and disappeared for hours..

I'm guessing I might have never heard from you again had it not been for this opportune moment here, yeah Roberta?

Feeling more confident suddenly?

Maybe you and Coward #2 can start a two man women's support group or something.
                      Do a poll on if people believe you're a tough guy or not. Nobody believes you so stop trying. Pathetic.

Comment

Working...
                      X