Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are AJ/UK fans SOOOO threatened by Wilder's win last night?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol, 'im not even a fan tho' didnt redfoxx used to say that about ward? hes a ultra fanboy who pretends to be a unbiased boxing fan

Comment

OP trying to claim he's not a Wilder fan yet he clearly has no problem taking sides. Why would you even suggest AJ fans are threatened by Wilder after that performance? What did that performance prove exactly?

Comment

Not a giant AJ or Wilder fan..I think AJ has had better competition and would favor him over wilder even though I'm an American..To be fair though,AJ beating Wlad in front of 100,000 people is great for boxing.Wilder over a fighter who obviously didnt train at all?? Not so much.He did what he had to do.That's all

Comment

Because all of their B and C level fighters have been/are being systematically eradicated...mostly by American fighters too...

Joshua's next...and it will be the loss that RUINS them...our B fighter is going to absolutely DEMOLISH theirs...

They sense it and fear it. They don't want the fight.

Comment

They're threatened?

Everyone knows it's a garbage fight just like the first one. Meaning the mismatched win was expected.

Question is why do you people keep making nonsensical threads? I don't have a clue what this thread is all about.

Comment

You can be a fan of aj and criticize the chicken legged, windmilling, alabaman fraud and STILL want to see joshua fight him you know.

Comment

Not angry. Just observing how easily some fans get excited over a win that was supposed to happen. Stiverne mailed it in. Didn't look as though he trained very hard and didn't look as though he even wanted to fight.

Honestly, I don't see the appeal of Wilder. 39 fights against journeymen, shlubs, and B-rate opponents. He never pursued fights with Klitschko, Fury, or a career high payday against Whyte--an easy win that would build exposure in the U.K.

Yes, Povetkin and Ortiz are not his fault and to his credit he was willing to fight them and travel to Russia as well. But, if he was serious about wanting AJ, he would have taken the Whyte fight for $5M and he needs to concede that he isn't worth 50% of the purse.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                  But you are still siding him.

Maybe they are bothered that beating a fat out of shape fighter who had not fought for 24 months gave Wilder the front page this week end.

Wilder is a killer, a mean puncher but we already knew that.

Did he really fought a live dog? Or better yet, a simple dedicated active fighter?

Those Deontay guys roasted Lomo wins over Walter because Walters hadn't fought for 12 months but now we should bend down in front of Deontay's performance because he beat 260 lbs of lard inactive for 24 months.

I'm not blaming Deontay but more Ortiz for fckin up a true HW event.

I wish Deontay could destroy that cuban cheat.

However, I'm not going crazy all over the place because of that performance.

Sorry bro...
                  Lol.

That's not even the same circumstances. Ortiz was the mando. Who was the "mando" for Loma?

What's even funnier is at least Deontay represents true power and your theory about ring rust.

Walters quit in which inning? Was he hurt?

Stiverne was bulldozed.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                    Not angry. Just observing how easily some fans get excited over a win that was supposed to happen. Stiverne mailed it in. Didn't look as though he trained very hard and didn't look as though he even wanted to fight.

Honestly, I don't see the appeal of Wilder. 39 fights against journeymen, shlubs, and B-rate opponents. He never pursued fights with Klitschko, Fury, or a career high payday against Whyte--an easy win that would build exposure in the U.K.

Yes, Povetkin and Ortiz are not his fault and to his credit he was willing to fight them and travel to Russia as well. But, if he was serious about wanting AJ, he would have taken the Whyte fight for $5M and he needs to concede that he isn't worth 50% of the purse.
                    Yes he pursued a fight with Fury but remember Fury was contractually obligated for a rematch so how exactly was Wilder supposed to get him in the ring? Then Fury was gone, so what exactly was Wilder to do to get Fury in the ring? He certainly seemed amped up to fight Fury in the aftermath of when Fury got in the ring after the Szpilka fight though~.

And Whyte he pursued a fight with Ortiz instead which is much more meaningful even if it paid less and had to jump through hoops to try and make it happen. That is something most dudes get applauded for not shat on~

He shouldn't concede anything before they really starts negotiating~ that is a terrible position to take. Do you get how boxing works?
                    Last edited by The Gambler1981; 11-05-2017, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                      I'm not a true Wilder fan so I'm not taking glory in Deontay's win, but it was no doubt impressive. However, it seems to have really bothered AJ fans. Like, DEEPLY.

If a fighter I like has a tough opponent on the horizon, I love that! I like seeing that potential opponent do well and can't wait until the two meet in the ring. I don't bash the guy and try to pretend he's invalid.

You guys are embarrassing yourselves. That violent win was the perfect fuel to this Wilder/AJ fire but instead of celebrating an exciting HW rivalry, you're acting so damn insecure and angry. Why so angry?
                      Good one Redd.

Thing is Hearn is worried about Whyte's eventual mando for Wilder or eliminator towards Wilder. At any rate, when the time comes, Whyte will have to face Wilder on American soil. Hearn is desperate to tempt headlines offering Wilder the same purse as Martin's...

Hearn is smart, he's trying to capitalize on a UK Narrative when in reality Whyte is shark waters in the WBC regardless. Isnt Whyte closest to the Wilder than in the other orgs earning a title shot?

Comment

Working...
                      X