Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Unloads on Mayweather: We Don't Hit Women!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
    i doubt floyd wrote that.. he can”t write complete sentences or use tbe word too,two and to correctly
    While it is obvious that you are a beacon of literary competency. Glass houses...

Comment

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
      Yet Oscar is making record breaking deals while that fairy Floyd is busy wearing legging and skinny jeans and whining about a guy who he supposedly “ easily beat”.
      That what canelo signed is not record breaking. Its a slave deal to floyd. That is what floyds telling you guys he makes this in one night do you comprehend.

Comment

Yet Oscar is making record breaking deals while that fairy Floyd is busy wearing legging and skinny jeans and whining about a guy who he supposedly “ easily beat”.
        You still mad?

Comment

• No he doesn’t

Just dresses up like one

Comment

• De La Hoya Unloads on Mayweather: We Don't Hit Women!

Women hit us!!

Comment

• yeah you dress up like one

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                Lil dick mufkas like you can't afford to give up anything to anyone because you're struggling to stay afloat. Not hitting a woman back is a sign of strength. Things like giving to others who have less shows strength. You wouldn't know anything about that though because you're at the bottom looking up.

And, for the record, I've been stabbed by women and had one pull a gun to my head when she found out I was cheating. I'm still not gonna be bitter toward them or say I should have the right to beat women. I handled those situations without pummeling them and I expect other dudes to handle their shyt without beating their women around.
                Yep, so by reading your paragraphs i can tell you have been used and abused by women and your wondering why ?
                Because they think your a soft soyboy which is what you are

I don’t care, if a women hits me, i will break her head just like i would do to a man.
                Your logic is hoodrat logic.

If i run into a women like Rhonda Rousey are you saying i should let her hit me ?

Stop being a whimp and be a real man. Floyd Mayweather, Donald Trump, Brett Kanvough, Harvey weinstien every man who is masculine treats women how they want to be treated

You don’t know anything about female nature and how they work

Comment

• Originally posted by filup79 View Post
                  Yea Oscar you rape them and then pay them off... Oscar really needs to stay quite because he's the last person that should be throwing stones while living in a glass house.
                  Can't argue with that, good point. I think ultimately both of these two have lain down with dogs and have fleas so to speak.

Comment

• Originally posted by Real Talk85 View Post
                    Didn't Oscar have two Russian hookers shoving spoons up his ass?
                    No no NO!!!! Get your shat correct! It was two Messican hookers shoving forks. And one whore, nationality unknown with a camera.

Comment

Floyd made 300 mil in 1 maybe 2 fights stop saying record breaking

Comment

Working...
                      X