Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury is still the Lineal champion. Anyone who says otherwise must be ******ed.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
    Yea and Ali was sentenced to 5 years in prison. Yet he still held the Lineal title the whole time...
    Ali didn't retire. Fury did.

Comment

Fat Fury the steroid cheat champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
        It looks like a completely invisible belt that say 'lineal' on it
        Its actually not as shiny as you'd think 🤣

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
          Unfortunately the fools on this site think now that GGG and the Krusher has lost need a new idol which is AJ he cannot do wrong until he is knocked out, Like Pacman did to Marquez and then act like this never happended sad fools.

Michael spinks was Lineal champion yet had to fight Spinnks
          That is what you derived from his informative post??.... Michael Spinks was lineal champion yet had to fight Spinks. !! I’m going to pretend I know what you are talking about with your 3 houses

Comment

I don’t consider anyone lineal champion at the moment at heavyweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
              That is what you derived from his informative post??.... Michael Spinks was lineal champion yet had to fight Spinks. !! I’m going to pretend I know what you are talking about with your 3 houses
              He had to fight Tyson or Tyson had to fight spinks. yes I do, so i am typing on a fourum with dumb people do you think i care what you think.

when you are ready we you can always put your money where your mouth and bet since you have an issues. No doubt you gonna say against my religion to bet you fool.

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
                He had to fight Tyson or Tyson had to fight spinks. yes I do, so i am typing on a fourum with dumb people do you think i care what you think.

when you are ready we you can always put your money where your mouth and bet since you have an issues. No doubt you gonna say against my religion to bet you fool.

No Rudy huckstable I’m going to say I run a online betting business and in a day it makes more than the 3 incomes that you make for your imaginary homes. I’m still waiting for you to drop your real name so I can embarrass you and prove you are not a homeowner,talk less of owning 3 homes. You couldn’t even tell me what Stamp duty you pay on your house.

Listen I get it you can be anything you want on the internet but listen to me and listen to me close. I will bet whatever you want on any given day. Please don’t use the betting angle because this is what I do.lol

It’s against my religion to not bet. As we speak Liverpool vs Chelsea over 1.5 goals and Arsenal vs Brentford over 1.5 goals. The game started 6 minutes ago watch me make money as I post to you.... you will see this check the score and think damn this guy makes money or you will look and think what a plonker he lost.... bring your small money let’s bet

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  fury is not the lineal champion.
                  Care to explain?

Comment

It turns out that the only thing Tyson Fury had to do to gain a legion of US fans to defend his claim to lineal status was sign a deal to fight Wilder. Who would have guessed?

Comment

Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
                      Care to explain?

i have explained myself, several times, and probably in this thread. if i have not made a post about it in this thread quote me again and i'll repeat myself if i have to.

short story: tyson fury was suspended for an anabolic steroid.

Comment

Working...
                      X