No announcement yet.

Manny got robbed,Kovalev got robbed,GGG got robbed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
    so asking 37k for an opinion speaks for the world??? so if 1 million people buy a fight, 37k speak for them all??

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      no small size poll speaks for everyone man..not sure how you can even rationalize this period..if 1,000,000 people buy a ppv and you ask 5k on who won how the hell can you speak for everyone else?
      you simply don't know understand sample sizes and how polling works and just dig yourself even deeper with every post. 5k and 37k are not small size polls. if you knew how polling worked those are fine sample sizes to work with. companies make billion dollar decisions on similar or less sample sizes but you are smarter than them right?
      Last edited by daggum; 09-24-2018, 02:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
        :
        if polls are right then why do you support the worst president??

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          you simply don't know understand sample sizes and how polling works and just dig yourself even deeper with every post. 5k and 37k are not small size polls. if you knew how polling worked those are fine sample sizes to work with. companies make billion dollar decisions on similar or less sample sizes but you are smarter than them right?
          so how can 37k speak for millions man?? especially when you just put up a damn poll and random people vote... I have no idea why you even put up a boxingscene poll where people can make several alts to vote..it is hilarious

Comment

caribbean, us blacks and mexicans VS EE, us whites and pinoys

is that how this is playing out?

Comment

The ****ing hypocrisy of this thread is astounding. As if Mayweather fans didn't spend YEARS claiming Marquez was robbed.

You both do the same ****, don't pretend you're above it.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                so how can 37k speak for millions man?? especially when you just put up a damn poll and random people vote... I have no idea why you even put up a boxingscene poll where people can make several alts to vote..it is hilarious
                do your research please instead of coming to me with your ignorance. its not my job to educate you on how this works. this is an example of how crazy fanboyism can get.. it literally makes you more ignorant as you refuse to accept accepted truths because you dont like what they say. or in other words its mind bobbling

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  do your research please instead of coming to me with your ignorance. its not my job to educate you on how this works. this is an example of how crazy fanboyism can get.. it literally makes you more ignorant as you refuse to accept accepted truths because you dont like what they say. or in other words its mind bobbling
                  Polls do not speak for all viewers man, simple and plain...

Comment

Maybe because foreign fighters (pac, golo, kov)usually get robbed vs house fighters?

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                      That's the Losers Circle....LMMFAO!
                      Thissssssss

Comment

Working...
                      X