No announcement yet.

Manny got robbed,Kovalev got robbed,GGG got robbed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    Polls do not speak for all viewers man, simple and plain...
    ok crazy man. you just dont understand how it works. i'm sure you have your own anecdotal evidence and everyone in your circle thinks floyd, ward, canelo, etc...win every fight. In the real world thats not the truth and thats why you see the backlash.

Comment

so asking 37k for an opinion speaks for the world??? so if 1 million people buy a fight, 37k speak for them all??
      what the hell are you an about. them polls are a big enough sample size to give a good indication of the percentage of people who thought which fighter won. we arent talking about a poll of 20 people here, there was a lot of votes

Comment

Manny was clearly robbed vs Bradley and Kov-Ward 1 eas a close fight I scored for Kov, same for the GGG fights. I don't call close fights robberies. Manny Bradley wasnt close at all...

Why you crying?

Comment

if polls are right then why do you support the worst president??

There are biased and unbiased polls Larry.

Political polls are a bad example because they are very often surveys and are biased and targeted by the polling company to show a desired result, such as all the polls that had Trump losing to Hillary by a landslide. They are not open polls. The polling company surveys a specific audience.

The polls we used were public polls, not targeted surveys, where anyone was free to give their vote...

But if you want to go there Larry, Trump is doing much better than Obama, and quite frankly, he will be remembered among the greatest presidents up there with Lincoln and Reagan.

Comment

that would explain why politics are jacked up..5,000 people do not speak for the world..lol
            Not taking sides on this one, but statistically 5000 people should give you a very close reflection of the views of everyone - if - and this is the kicker - you're taking a truly random sample. There's a whole branch of maths that deals with that **** and believe me 5000 is a big sample.

In the case of internet polls however the sample doesn't reflect a random cross section of the total population (all boxing fans in this case), but rather that group of the population who visit that particular site and chose to volunteer their view, so while it shouldn't be dismissed altogether, neither can it be taken as an accurate reflection of the views of the whole.
            Last edited by Citizen Koba; 09-24-2018, 03:15 PM.

Comment

IDK why people can't take this stuff on a case by case basis, or come to terms about the difference of opinion in close fights, but it seems most people here like being part of one group or another so they can antagonize each other.

I got one group of idiots calling me a Golovkin hater, and another group calling me Golovkin fanboy. There's few here that can actually talk about this stuff like adults.
              Last edited by Redd Foxx; 09-24-2018, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                Maybe because foreign fighters (pac, golo, kov)usually get robbed vs house fighters?
                yeah according to larry we are just meant to accept it. the american fighters and the ones he wants to win arent getting robbed so all is good. can you imagine the amount of tears on this site if wilder gets robbed against joshua in the UK lol, the site would crash

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  The ****ing hypocrisy of this thread is astounding. As if Mayweather fans didn't spend YEARS claiming Marquez was robbed.

You both do the same ****, don't pretend you're above it.
                  the difference being the pac-marquez fights were almost dead even when you looked at the polls. the third fight being more in marquez's favor but not by an overwhelming margin like the ward-kov and ggg-canelo fights. the floyd fans just shouted the loudest and sucked up all the air in the room with their crying but in reality most people thought they were insanely close.

Among the unofficial scorers above, 57 scored the bout for Marquez, 51 scored the bout for Pacquiao, and the remaining 36 scored the bout a draw.

but of course in a floyd fanboy mind this is the biggest robbery of all time while ward schooled kovalev. why is everyone so mad when 80 percent of people thought it was a bad decision hmmm you kind of answered your own question larry

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    IDK why people can't take this stuff on a case by case basis, or come to terms about the difference of opinion in close fights, but it seems most people here like being part of one group or another so they can antagonize each other.

I got one group of idiots calling me a Golovkin hater, and another group calling me Golovkin fanboy. There's few here that can actually talk about this stuff like adults.
                    That actually me laughing, man, that dude cussing you out as a GGG fanboy...

Comment

Losing a razor thin close fight is not getting robbed. Those fights can go either way. People think their score is the only score possible. Come on now.

Comment

Working...
                      X