Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paulie Malignaggi: I'll Teach McGregor How To Set Traps For Crafty Mayweather!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only thing Smalli Smellinaggi can help McGregor with is eyebrow tweezing.

Comment

There's nothing Paulie can show him in 8 weeks that would help Connor. If anything too much info would confuse Connor. Even if Paulie helped Connor in the ring (double teamed) FMJ on fight night, I still don't see Connor doing anything other than get embarrassed

Comment

so all of a sudden paulie becomes the eddie futch incarnate.....lol

Comment

Originally posted by HAY-B View Post
          There's nothing Paulie can show him in 8 weeks that would help Connor. If anything too much info would confuse Connor. Even if Paulie helped Connor in the ring (double teamed) FMJ on fight night, I still don't see Connor doing anything other than get embarrassed
          Hahaha. I agree. Too much information would be a problem too. Paulie was always a good fighter but you really can't compare anything he does to Floyd. But I don't think there's anyone out there he could use to truly prepare him for what's coming, and even if there was that person would get sent home real quick

Comment

Mayweather perfected his boxing skills from the age of 6. Boxing is all he has ever done and he is the best at it. Now Paulie is going to teach a guy who has never boxed how to beat Mayweather in a few sparring sessions. Good luck with that.

Comment

This is all Mayweather has ever dealt with, and the only thing he knows(Boxing). 6 weeks isn't gonna be enough to teach this dude anything. As a matter of fact the less brain power he uses the better off he'll probably be.

Comment

Yeah I'm sure he will.

Paulie will also show Conor how to sit down on his punches and KO guys with one punch

I'm sure Floyd is shaking in his boots (with lifts).

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
                  Paulie on the phone with Floyd after every sparring session

Did he tell him he was knocked out

Comment

Is Erin Mcgregor gonna be his new side piece come fight night?

Comment

"Power isn't as important as being able to land punches"

Hahaha. Of course Paulie the Pillow would say that.

Comment

Working...
                      X