Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The stupidity of people believen the HW's are natural.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i knew butterbean was into something....

Comment

These are the Heavyweights who have been caught.

And one under investigation

Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 06-27-2016, 10:35 PM.

Comment

Fury is on PEDs

his stamina is simply abnormal for a guy his size who looks like a tub of lard

he takes PEDs to increase stamina only, he doesn't care about punching hard or looking ripped like most juicers do

in fact, he probably stays out of shape on purpose as to mislead everybody, the cunning dbag

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
          One thing is to be in shape and another thing is to be so muscular.
          And they don't train to create muscle in the same way you do, they train using more body weights. Yet they have muscles of a bodybuilder.

I posted links to pics of Wlad, AJ, Wilder, and I would add Haye too.
          If you ever went through a boxing training program you would know that you can develop the muscles of a body builder without lifting weights. These guys are in phenomenal shape because they train hard and take care of their body through nutrition, proper sleep, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
            One thing is to be in shape and another thing is to be so muscular.
            And they don't train to create muscle in the same way you do, they train using more body weights. Yet they have muscles of a bodybuilder.

I posted links to pics of Wlad, AJ, Wilder, and I would add Haye too.
            Wilder has a pretty athletic build to be fair to him so I wouldn't be suspicious of his physique.

I understand what you're saying, the bulk that Wlad and AJ have and the muscle definition with it could be linked to PEDs, as most, heck all body builders are but it would not be impossible to do it naturally.

Comment

It's difficult to say, Joshua has never been caught, Fury is under suspicion now and everyone would think it should have been the other way around. There's no way of saying who's doing what just by looking at them. Speculation until something substantial is presented.

Comment

Working...
              X