Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thurman vs Bradley. Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ill have to go with Thurman..Bradley is badly faded at this point and has not even been fighting legit 147 pounders

Comment

Thurman beats any form of Bradley

Comment

Thurman by way of TKO in the 6th round. Bradley's age (33) coupled with his lack of firepower will really hurt him in this bout. He can run but he can't hide. Moreover, he can't afford to stand and trade punches with Thurman because one time is the bigger puncher. Therefore, Keith will hunt him down to the ends of the earth until he finally catches up to him and stop him.

Comment

Bradley would outwork him to a close decision.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I'd take Bradley by decision. I think it'd be gruesome and Thurman would get frustrated, but he mainly got the nod I've Garcia thru higher activity which I doubt is an advantage he'd have this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
              people go on so much about bradley being underrated that it actually makes me think hes overrated. his cv isnt that great at all, barely squeaked past an old version of marquez who is really not a welterweight. went life and death with provodnikov. i dont see many great wins on his record. I think thurman beats him.
              Samething I said.

Comment

The version of Bradley who beat Marquez and Rios beats Thurman. If they fought this year I give the edge to Thurman. Bradley is a durable fighter who can box and give any opponent a competitive fight, but I suspect he will be showing signs of battle fatigue real soon if he continues to get into wars with hard hitters.

Comment

Working...
                X