Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bill Nye Debates Ken Ham on Creationism..LIVE on Youtube tonight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
    I get REALLY bored. Sometimes the stupidest people ask the hardest questions. Or sometimes the stupidest questions baffle me.
    Well enjoy pulling your hair out. I want to literally punch the dude in the face, he is the most dishonest debater I have ever heard. It's like arguing with a 4 year old.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      Well enjoy pulling your hair out. I want to literally punch the dude in the face, he is the most dishonest debater I have ever heard. It's like arguing with a 4 year old.
      More irritating than William Craig?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
        More irritating than William Craig?
        William Craig is a fukin genius compared to this guy. Craig at least tries to justify his argument through logic, this guy literally plays word games to back you into a corner. He's reading from a script.

Comment

• I finally see William Lane Craig lose a debate.... Shelly kagan did his thing, William look very uncomfortable in there.

I thought Christopher Hitchens could have done so much better in their debate .

Comment

• Originally posted by illadelph1016 View Post
            I finally see William Lane Craig lose a debate.... Shelly kagan did his thing, William look very uncomfortable in there.

Il watch that later. I was hoping Shelly Kagan was a leggy blonde babe.

He is not.

Comment

• [QUOTE=The Noose;14230147]Il watch that later. I was hoping Shelly Kagan fantastic leggy blonde babe.

He is not [QUOTE]

He is a nerdy looking character but highly intelligent and he gave a fantastic case for morality without a god. During the cross examination, he pretty much shut bill up.

Comment

• [QUOTE=illadelph1016;14230359][QUOTE=The Noose;14230147]Il watch that later. I was hoping Shelly Kagan fantastic leggy blonde babe.

He is not

He is a nerdy looking character but highly intelligent and he gave a fantastic case for morality without a god. During the cross examination, he pretty much shut bill up.
                Yea, i watched the end part. He kicked Bill's smug arse.

Comment

• Originally posted by illadelph1016 View Post
                  I finally see William Lane Craig lose a debate.... Shelly kagan did his thing, William look very uncomfortable in there.

Hitchens schooled any religious nut in a debate. I miss Hitchens so much!

Comment

Working...
                  X