Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bill Nye Debates Ken Ham on Creationism..LIVE on Youtube tonight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brother Khalid View Post
    So you wanna thank "God" for athiesm???

Say wahh...
    Obvious joke should be obvious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Khalid View Post
      So you wanna thank "God" for athiesm???

Say wahh...
      Fùck say this post isn't real.

I guess if you want to become religious it means losing your sense of humor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Le samouraï View Post

Jesus had a sense of humor. Sneaking out of the tomb when there was no one around. I always thought that was kinda funny.

And Noah's Arc and those vegetarian lions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Le samouraï View Post

I was joking as well....but to each his own

Comment

• I'm also a atheist, I started reading about this stuff about a year ago... I love threads like this, i learned a lot from both sides. I honestly dislike religion very much and it's good see more educated atheist like you guys.

It was also good to see somebody like Ken ham exposing himself to the world, but he still thinks he won the debate lol young earth Creationist are extremely delusional people.

Comment

• I tried watching it again but there was too much bull from Ham.
              If he thinks there was 2 animals of each kind on the Arc, then what were those? Cats for example...which 2 cats were on the Arc? Lions? So Tigers, Leopards, Cheetahs etc etc all evolved from Lions over the past 6000 years?
              And was that 'observed science' or 'historical science' (Creationist terms). Yet he is so against historical science and doesnt have any proof this amazing cat evolution was observed.

Maybe im missing something, but the deeper you dig into this Creationist bollocks, the more dumb it gets.

Bill Nye the Science Guy vs Ken Ham the ****** Man.
              (i have to stop calling people ******ed)

And what about Neanderthals???? On the Arc also? Sitting on the laps of **** Erectus?

Comment

• The new religious apologist is a guy like Sye Ten Burgencate. Check him out, he's a fukin moron.

He is a presuppositionalist. He argues just to argue and plays word games, that's where the debate has gone.

Comment

• From Rationalwiki:
                  Ten Bruggencate is internet famous for his aggressive indifference towards any reasoned response to his own argument; which consists of a single idea nowhere near as interesting as he insists it is.
                  Sounds like a star. And kinda looks like Tony Soprano.
                  I might have to waste some time with this mofo when im bored.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                    From Rationalwiki:

Sounds like a star. And kinda looks like Tony Soprano.
                    I might have to waste some time with this mofo when im bored.
                    Don't bother, he is literally a charlatan. He just asks these questions from a script and then repeats "how do you know that" over and over. Literally just repeats that over and over and over again.

It's where there argument has gone. It's sad really.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                      Don't bother, he is literally a charlatan. He just asks these questions from a script and then repeats "how do you know that" over and over. Literally just repeats that over and over and over again.

It's where there argument has gone. It's sad really.
                      I get REALLY bored. Sometimes the stupidest people ask the hardest questions. Or sometimes the stupidest questions baffle me.

Comment

Working...
                      X