Some heavybag videos and also a weight class question

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some heavybag videos and also a weight class question

KHey guys

I had 20 Amateur fights. Last fight was over 7 years ago at 60kg. I'm 24 years old now.

Now I weigh 94kg and want to fight again. So I've uploaded some brief training vids to YouTube. Please let me know what you guys think.

I also am worried about my weight. I weigh 94kg (208) but really feel like I look much lighter. I have no idea how I weigh this much. I feel like I only look about 80kg.

I feel like I will only be able to get down to 81kg (178lbs) where I think I'm gonna be way over matched in terms of natural size. I'm only 5"9 1/2 maybe 5"10.

I really don't think I will be able to get down to 165.

Do you guys think I have the size to fight at 178?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Bo5CMLm56t4

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AKwDEgyZ4kI

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7qXJMSUKvg8
    Last edited by TheReadyTimeBoy; 04-28-2018, 06:32 PM.

Would be cool if someone could watch and reply

Comment

Give a mf a chance to at least wake up gotdamn bro

Drop the bs. I seriously doubt you had any legitimate amateur fights sanctioned by usaboxing with that kind of punching technique. It isn't amateurish, it's just plain wrong. My advice is to get into a gym and train for 3 months starting from scratch of course then have some amateur fights at whatever weight you are in the best condition at.

Oh and you're arm push-punching. You can tell not only by your technique but how the bag moves. I'm gonna take a wild guess and say you lift weights?
      Last edited by Mr.MojoRisin'; 04-27-2018, 08:28 AM.

Comment

And I seriously doubt you had any amateur fights either if you're that ******ed. Those are not arm push punches.

Comment

Originally posted by TheReadyTimeBoy View Post
          And I seriously doubt you had any amateur fights either if you're that ******ed. Those are not arm push punches.
          Do you have a reliable trainer from a legit gym? I see some flaws, but fixable.

Comment

Hey guys

I had 20 Amateur fights. Last fight was over 7 years ago at 60kg. I'm 24 years old now.

Now I weigh 94kg and want to fight again. So I've uploaded some brief training vids to YouTube. Please let me know what you guys think.

I also am worried about my weight. I weigh 94kg (208) but really feel like I look much lighter. I have no idea how I weigh this much. I feel like I only look about 80kg.

I feel like I will only be able to get down to 81kg (178lbs) where I think I'm gonna be way over matched in terms of natural size. I'm only 5"9 1/2 maybe 5"10.

I really don't think I will be able to get down to 165.

Do you guys think I have the size to fight at 178?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Bo5CMLm56t4

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AKwDEgyZ4kI

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7qXJMSUKvg8
            5'9" is like 147-154 type heights. You're dead in the water at 178.

What's your record exactly?

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
              5'9" is like 147-154 type heights. You're dead in the water at 178.

What's your record exactly?
              My record is 12-8. Only 2 of those losses were clear cut. The rest were very close.i also had a half dozen exhibition fights or "smokers" I think the call them in the USA

I weighed between 95lbs and 132lbs

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                Do you have a reliable trainer from a legit gym? I see some flaws, but fixable.
                Not at the moment. I obviously did when I was fighting.

Please elaborate my friend

And did you watch all the videos?

Comment

My record is 12-8. Only 2 of those losses were clear cut. The rest were very close.i also had a half dozen exhibition fights or "smokers" I think the call them in the USA

I weighed between 95lbs and 132lbs
                  I watched your videos. The reason I ask is because you're really bad. If I was to guess I would have guessed 2-18 and that's being generous.

If you really do have fights, how can you not see it? Your punches are terrible and you seem to throw the same combo over and over. You're obviously showing off for the camera, I would expect your best. You're doing 45 second rounds on the bag, 1:30 the longest.

I just watched your video's again and I'm just going to say it --- I don't believe you have even a single fight. I really don't.

If you're serious about fighting, from this day forward, get a good AM's trainer and forget everything you currently know. You need 3 years to be anyhting so that means 3 years of hard ass work training like a pro.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
                    I watched your videos. The reason I ask is because you're really bad. If I was to guess I would have guessed 2-18 and that's being generous.

If you really do have fights, how can you not see it? Your punches are terrible and you seem to throw the same combo over and over. You're obviously showing off for the camera, I would expect your best. You're doing 45 second rounds on the bag, 1:30 the longest.

I just watched your video's again and I'm just going to say it --- I don't believe you have even a single fight. I really don't.

If you're serious about fighting, from this day forward, get a good AM's trainer and forget everything you currently know. You need 3 years to be anyhting so that means 3 years of hard ass work training like a pro.
                    Well you're wrong

The videos are short because longer videos are harder to upload.

How are my punches terrible? How?

I'd like to see you try get hit with those shots I was throwing in the 45 second video. Your ass would get ktfo. *****.
                    Last edited by TheReadyTimeBoy; 04-28-2018, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X