No announcement yet.

Christian Reality Show Star Sentenced To 40 Years For Child Rape

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
    Where’s all those people that preach family values and religions at?
    Ummm calling a spade a spade? Never heard of this show and if it is proven true. Another great day because it is an another pedophile going to the gutters.

Ya'll really thought this is a moral victory for you and is expecting the religious in the lounge to defend the pedo because so called 'Chiristian' got caught fondling children?

Comment

Originally posted by Zero Delay View Post
      Those who hide behind religion for their morals eh?
      A few pedophile pastors have been caught down here too.

And recently mi hear a lot of child sex abuse case happening in Trinidad.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
        youre pathethic.

You need attention that bad, that you say some shit liek this.

pssssh, no wonder you suffer from all kinss of make believe shit cause you just a weak bitch.
        It’s not make believe, stupid. Do some research before you start running your c0cksucker.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
          youre pathethic.

You need attention that bad, that you say some shit liek this.

pssssh, no wonder you suffer from all kinss of make believe shit cause you just a weak bitch.
          Good *****, man. Good *****.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
            maracho you gonna take that?????
            Anytime this joker is banned, you know someone is doing a good job.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              A few pedophile pastors have been caught down here too.

And recently mi hear a lot of child sex abuse case happening in Trinidad.

Where there's religion you will find the same disgusting filth that hide behind their so called religious morality.

Comment

Where there's religion you will find the same disgusting filth that hide behind their so called religious morality.
                Also, where people are gullible, you will find advantage being taken of them easily. I noticed that some Christians who I come across once they find out that another person says he/she is a Christian they automatically becoming very trusting of that person which sometimes lead to them being taken advantage of in ways a secular person wouldn't be able to do to them.

Comment

Also, where people are gullible, you will find advantage being taken of them easily. I noticed that some Christians who I come across once they find out that another person says he/she is a Christian they automatically becoming very trusting of that person which sometimes lead to them being taken advantage of in ways a secular person wouldn't be able to do to them.

Well, if people believe these religious fairytales and believe what religious people say, they are usually the type of people to believe a lot of things.

Comment

Too busy raping!
                    Yet you posted that its enjoyable to be dominated by a big sausage and that the pain is pleasurable. I also found that you literally seem to make more militant atheist, pro h@m@ and sexual perversion threads than any other poster.
                    Last edited by maracho; 07-15-2018, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                      maracho you gonna take that?????
                      Church p*ssy or sinner's p*ssy? Who we fooling? Once the grip on that thing is tight, we pushing until we can't push anymore. You know I am a Son Of God so if I am sinning by doing that, I will speak to him when I see him.
                      Live it up!
                      Originally posted by siablo14;

"I count religion but as a childish toy,
                      And hold there is no sin but ignorance."
                      These are all quotes and sigs of Siablo14 and the following is a conversation from a member who has had to deal with Siablo14 pedophilic addiction

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
                      And why did you delete that comment about wanting my daughters raped by black dudes?
                      Stand by your words and be a man pu$$yole

I like how you think I'm the racist when you admit to hating whites

Oh it got deleted? You are gonna have to speak to MEGA about that. I purposely typed it in a general way to see what interpretation you would put to it. I see you chose the rape-interpretation. It could have been that they rob her, verbally cuss her out, or she falls in love with one and becomes one of his babymothers but I see where your mind it at.
                      Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
                      Well he deleted his quote
                      But here is the general discussion

Nothing sexual but he wants his one of my daughter's( all under 10 years old which he knew) to become his sons Babymom

Add that up with his church girls talk
                      And his young church girl pic
                      Wtf man

Oh wait I didn't even catch that last time

I didn't mean rape them I meant my son's could Rob your young daughters

Wtf Siablo
                      WTF
                      And this is just some of it. Dude should be reported to the authorities

Comment

Working...
                      X