Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Wrestling Fans on BoxingScene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i heard wwe is losing lots of money from the network thats why they stopped pyro on shows except mania and cut back on a lot of content

supposedly they are in bad financial shape only ad revenues are keeping them afloat

Comment

• From what I know of it, the Networks profitable after the big initial outlay to get it going and loss of ppv revenue, they've cut some of the pointless non-wrestling shows on it to save money. Attendance isn't doing good. The biggest problem for them is TV ratings have fallen a lot and Tv rights are the biggest part of the income now, if they get cut due to the ratings being lower than last time they signed a deal they'll have to do some dramatic cost cutting.

Comment

• I mean.. no... but I'm a fan of Melina Perez. Goodgodalmighty.

Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
          Kurt Angle finally made his in ring return at TLC. Teaming up with Ambrose and Rollins.
          Not gonna lie, I marked out big time seeing Angle in Shield gear. I felt like I was a teenager watching the Attitude Era again. Angle really gave me some great memories back then, one of the greatest of all time.

Even Kurt couldn't hold back his smile.

Comment

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
            I mean.. no... but I'm a fan of Melina Perez. Goodgodalmighty.

She's hot, she was also passed around by the other wrestlers quite a bit.

Batista tapped that while she had a boyfriend. Her boyfriend let her bang other dudes on the side. A lot of other wrestlers too, but Batista was the biggest name.

I'm 100% honest, I was reading about that situation and that was the first time I learned the term "cuckold." Back in 2006-07 or so.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              Not gonna lie, I marked out big time seeing Angle in Shield gear. I felt like I was a teenager watching the Attitude Era again. Angle really gave me some great memories back then, one of the greatest of all time.

Even Kurt couldn't hold back his smile.

Kurt actually wrestled? I dont know much about the shield but cm punk told this funnyass story about them though. Well more or less about them

Comment

• I hope they bring back Vince russo.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                  i heard wwe is losing lots of money from the network thats why they stopped pyro on shows except mania and cut back on a lot of content

supposedly they are in bad financial shape only ad revenues are keeping them afloat
                  Well you have heard wrong as all of that is incorrect, except for the pyro cutback but that's a normal cost cutting measure.

WWE stock is at record highs

WWE have over 1.5 million paid subscribers to the network

Wwe has never been in better financial shape

Don't ever listen to wrestling dirtsheets about this stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by Razor Ramon View Post
                    From what I know of it, the Networks profitable after the big initial outlay to get it going and loss of ppv revenue, they've cut some of the pointless non-wrestling shows on it to save money. Attendance isn't doing good. The biggest problem for them is TV ratings have fallen a lot and Tv rights are the biggest part of the income now, if they get cut due to the ratings being lower than last time they signed a deal they'll have to do some dramatic cost cutting.

Ratings are getting overblown...

Ratings are down and continue to go down all across the board..

WWE programming is still top 5 every week of the year.. top 5 in 1997, 2007, 2017... nothing has really changed

There is just a massive shift away from cable itself, and not really a reflection of the wwe product.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                      Well you have heard wrong as all of that is incorrect, except for the pyro cutback but that's a normal cost cutting measure.

WWE stock is at record highs

WWE have over 1.5 million paid subscribers to the network

Wwe has never been in better financial shape

Don't ever listen to wrestling dirtsheets about this stuff
                      cutting pyro a normal cost cutting measure? How when this is the first time in 24 years that wwe cuts pyro out all together in all of its shows ppvs (excluding mania) and even superstar entrances... thats really odd.

Comment

Working...
                      X