No announcement yet.

Man dies after injecting silicone in genitals, mom blames sex ‘cult’ master

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man dies after injecting silicone in genitals, mom blames sex ‘cult’ master

A Washington kink enthusiast died last month after silicone injections in his genitals led to fatal bleeding, but his mom believes a gay sex “cult” is to blame.
    Jack Chapman, a 28-year-old Australian living in Seattle, died from “silicone embolism syndrome” resulting in hemorrhaging in the lungs, the King County Medical Examiner’s Office told The Stranger this week.

Chapman — who went by “Tank Heathcliff Hafertepen” and “Pup Tank” — was an active member of San Francisco and later Seattle’s gay BDSM community. Chapman served as one of several slaves to master Dylan Hafertepen, known as the nickname “Noodles and Beef.”

Hafertepen, who has thousands of followers on social media, is known for posting salacious photos with his slaves, whom he calls his “pups.” Several of Hafertepen’s “pups,” including Tank, appear to have artificially enlarged genitals as well as extremely muscular bodies.

Chapman’s mother, Linda, is blaming Hafertepen for turning her son on to the dangerous body modification that resulted in his death. She likened her son’s relationship with his master to a cult.
    “It was devotion, it was like some sort of clan, family, like a cult. And to prove their devotion to him they had to change their bodies,” Linda said on the Australian talk show The Project, which aired on Channel 10 this week.

Hafertepen deactivated several of his accounts after Chapman’s death. It is not known who injected silicone into Chapman’s scrotum.

Chapman’s death in mid-October was caused by a viral inflammation of the lungs called pneumonitis, which progressed to acute respiratory distress syndrome, the King County Medical Examiner’s Office said. The syndrome eventually resulted in hemorrhaging in the lungs.

Three weeks prior to his death, Chapman signed over all his money to Hafertepen in his will, something Linda said she finds unsettling.

“Three weeks before he dies he writes a will and leaves everything to Dylan. If that’s not suspicious I don’t know what is,” she told The Project.

"Mom blames sex cult master". I blame bad DNA.

Comment

Dylan Hafertepen, known as the nickname “Noodles and Beef.”

Julia Slobberts just got a new nickname...

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        Dylan Hafertepen, known as the nickname “Noodles and Beef.”

Julia Slobberts just got a new nickname...

You wish. I'm not into that gay shit. I'm even cured of my tranny fascination thanks to my new therapist.

Comment

That's truly horrible. Who would be so shallow as to offer ***** enlargement surgeries?

Like what is the contact information of this person?
          Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 11-07-2018, 08:52 PM.

Comment

lol...............

Comment

I'd like to see this IG account of Noodles and beef, good chance some of the posters here can be located in those pictures,

Comment

Murica is great

Comment

Investigate the freaks. The will stuff is troubling.

Comment

Not the best way to go, seems like freaky dude had a lot of fun in his life doe

Imagine the mom having to explain to people the way in which her son died tho smh

Comment

Working...
                    X