Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sad video: Guy realizes he's not good enough for women.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
    17 minutes? Just give me an executive summary....nobody got time for that.
    Yeah ain't nobody got time for that!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Zero Delay View Post

I didn't even press play. I'm gonna go ahead and guess it's a fat beta feeling sorry for himself.

I only replied because op mentioned me.

Comment

Once he drops the “you feel me”s and “ya know what Im saying”s, he will be off to a good start. If I could not get past that, no female looking for a mate will either. Maybe Im just a jerk but its hard to take people serious when those two phrases come out of their mouth all the time. I heard it within the first few seconds and tuned out.

Comment

These threads where punchr talk about women and sex and tags everyone are epic!

I'm a big fan of Nikola Tesla's stance on women. Have a read, punchr:

"Tesla never married, explaining that his chastity was very helpful to his scientific abilities. He once said in earlier years that he felt he could never be worthy enough for a woman, considering women superior in every way."

Comment

Didn't watch. I've got advice for guys who can't get laid; find something of value in your itself and be proud of it. Be so proud of your interests that you don't reek of desperation. Are you worthless? Develop a talent, an area of study, etc and become a badass in it. Chicks are drawn to this. Even if it's not their bag, they instinctually want men who are good at SOMETHING. Because the world is full of boring dudes who have no talents and no interests.

I say this as a guy who has always had an easy time with women. Even as a married man I still turn down women and it's because I feel good about who I am. Without that, you'll never attract anyone. You can't play the pseudo confidence game, that only makes your look twice as desperate. You need to invest in yourself.

Comment

General run down of the video

Be honest with yourself
                Helicopter noises
                You don't know other people situations
                Man can be broken by the world
                Plays with keys
                What's the point of confidence if it leads to failure
                All women have a confidence detecting truth radar
                Improving yourself doesn't help
                There are men who are *******s that get women
                Women choose guys because they look good
                If you don't look good its game over
                You hurt yourself by lying to yourself
                Hot grease, cold grease
                Drink cold water
                Rubs face
                If you can't pull women its all over
                Passing cars
                Peace out

Comment

Important message to Punchr

Punchr If all you saying is truth, then you need to love yourself first and accepting who you are with confidence and authority, If you fail to do this, then women are not going to stay with you long term, especially in a serious relationship. If you have problem loving yourself and getting confident, then the problem lies in your self esteem. If all fail and you don't get your self esteem high, please visit a licensed psychologist to help with your self esteem and find the real roots of this issue. I am saying this with seriousness and I am no joking in comparison to the majority of the people here. I hope your life get better from the bottom of my heart.

Comment

Women ain't **** mate. Trust me, there is more to life than sex and women.

If you want my serious advice. Don't be desperate and don't act desperate, no body likes a desperate/clingy person.

You want to attract women? Work on yourself and attract yourself first before you try to attract anything else.

Most importantly, work on yourself and your independence.

Comment

the dude's making a lot of sense

I disagree with the whole "if you have any doubt" position, but I understand that what he means is you have to look beyond your ego, and see things for how they actually are.

Yeah, it's tough in life. I feel like he does, but not about finding love, because I was lucky enough to find that. I feel that way about being able to work within society and be a normal worker bee. It feels hopeless.

As for his situation, I mean, I get it. The majority of people in this world are just looking to survive, and stuff like love, or looking beyond what's superficial is a rarity. He is entitled to feel as if he'll never find it, because...well...he might not. I openly acknowledge that I'd probably be dead by now if it weren't for finding thewhitegirl.

It may seem like something silly, but a person needs companionship. It's sad to be alone.

Even in a relationship, I still feel lonely, since we're isolated from society, and that's probably one of the reasons why I enjoy debating alt-rightys so much. At least it's a conversation.

jaded's messing with my mental health just because he can't take my opinion

Comment

Working...
                      X